Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

It's not..it way waaaay more about 260 million

She's under cship her finances are protected under law, her cship has stated 56 million for the past 5 year's

I don't think anyone's true net worth is ever published..

The cship is basically all about the finance's because she's worth so much, they would never give the full amount.

Other celebs aren't as guarded by lawyers and therefore predictions are made for them , her perfumes alone have raked in more than 56 million, and I mean into her purse.

Britney has way more than 56.. like I said it's said that for years now to 'protect her' financially..

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

The money under the c-ship is 56 million $. She has a lot more money in trusts, properties, stakes. Various articles confirm this. Check @zxcvb's comment in the other thread or go to celebritynetworth.com , they also explain this situation and say she's worth 215 million $. And that's not even the actual number, it hasn't been updated.

This!!!!

Wake up guys her worth isn’t 56 M!! Switch on your brain 

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao all you people here acting like you know what goes on behind closed doors and why Britney lost her passion and is a mess. :surething:

Well it’s more probably what we say that other weird things some people wrote on this site. It’s the most logical reason why she lost her passion. Nobody would love to live like this, she lives like somebody is in jail. Some of you fans just wanna joke about her situation 

if it was cancelled only because her father is sick i believe it would be only february and march, they already knew he was recovering. and sorry but in case he had passsed away by that time, hopefully by may she would be better to perform again

so probably something huge is happening

15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Some important people at MGM Grand are being pushed to retire per the new.... omg.... whats going on???  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lasvegasnow.com/amp/news/local-news/presidentandcooofmgmgrand-is-leaving-as-part-of-voluntary-resignation-program/1818990406

hmm interesting :mhmnod: 

Perhaps this hiatus was in fact MGM's refusal to pay that amount of money with this new administration until they come up with a new contract :whatitellu:

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Well Andrew wallett said she was near bankruptcy in 2008, I think the words were her financial commitments outweighed her income at the time. 

She was never close to bankruptcy. He just stated that if she kept spending like she was in 2007 she would go through financial problems. This was more like saying "I saved her from bankruptcy, she should thank me for that" but the fact is that she was still making around 8-10 million $ a year without doing anything. She also had many properties and stakes at the time. Britney's current net worth must be around 230 million $. Those 56 million $ is just the portion that is under the conservatorship.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/britney-spears-net-worth/?amp=1

This is from 2015:

But Wait! I Read That Britney Spears Was Only Worth $41 Million!?
In September 2014, an article on Yahoo.com's homepage created a lot of confusion by stating that according to court documents "Spears has a net worth of slightly more than $41 million, almost $7 million in cash and the rest in real estate." Unfortunately, what this article failed to mention is that $41 million is just the value of the assets under conservatorship with her father. Roughly five and a half years ago, a chunk of Britney's current and future finances were placed in a trust that is controlled by her father. This happened back when Britney was in the midst of a major public head-shaving meltdown in order to preserve at least a some of her wealth going forward. What the Yahoo article leaves out (or does not know) is that $41 million is just the value of that conservatorship that was created in 2007. According to TMZ, in August 2013 the conservatorship was worth $36.1 million. So it has increased $5 million in the last year. Also according to documents obtained by TMZ, the conservatorship does not include at $100 million+ worth of other assets that Britney owns/controls. 

1 hour ago, diegofs said:

if it was cancelled only because her father is sick i believe it would be only february and march, they already knew he was recovering. and sorry but in case he had passsed away by that time, hopefully by may she would be better to perform again

so probably something huge is happening

apparently he's getting surgery next week

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Some important people at MGM Grand are being pushed to retire per the new.... omg.... whats going on???  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lasvegasnow.com/amp/news/local-news/presidentandcooofmgmgrand-is-leaving-as-part-of-voluntary-resignation-program/1818990406

what a mess

it really wasn't the right time for domination, nappytabs dont deserve it

they did and awesome job while britney's team messed up with the announcment, postponing and now mgm in that situation 

Idk why ppl are downvoting everyone that says retirement. 

Its a very likely thing to happen. 

You guys say you want her to be happy but can you honestly say she seemed happy last year...she literally makes millions every year doing very little and she can’t even fake happiness for two hrs. That shows how much she loves her career.

Another possibility is because of Jaime’s health they will pass things to maybe Bryan and get new ppl to look over her affairs. 

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

The money under the c-ship is 56 million $. She has a lot more money in trusts, properties, stakes. Various articles confirm this. Check @zxcvb's comment in the other thread or go to celebritynetworth.com , they also explain this situation and say she's worth 215 million $. And that's not even the actual number, it hasn't been updated.

Yeah, my guess is that all that money in trusts etc... are saved/reserved for her kids' future only; which is obviously the right thing to do.

She doesn't actually live off of that, just what is in her conservatorship estate. (Maybe that's why she's kept working, because she is not touching that other money)

Regardless, if she doesn't want to perform, she can just keep collecting her fragrance royalties indefinitely.

I cannot with people in this thread stating the conservatorship is good for her. Seriously go **** yourselves. The woman has been living in a cage surrounded by money diggers for her past 12 years. I'd like to put each of you suckers in the same situation to see how good you'll think it is. The truth is you're only selfish mfs that like the fact she was able to be milked and keep giving you music and stuff after clearly wanting to quit it all. Disgusting :trash:

19 hours ago, Ryan9999 said:

Her net worth is only 56 million :zoomzoom:

18 hours ago, Lilith said:

All of it is very strange. A little timeline to take (the strange at least) things in order.

-Remember how Lou Taylor was glued on Britneys leg on her european tour? Lou was never before around Britney. She is the mastermind of the Cship, and suddenly she was following Britney in every country she performed in her last tour.
-Andrew Wallet asked a raise just back in October and he mentioned how profitable the cship is. How come and he suddenly retires just few months later while he asked a raise months prior?
-The cancellation of the residency. Strange timing with all the above. Which would make sense also as a connection to Wallet because hes well... the lawyer for years now who is needed in order to arrange contracts/gigs for tours/residencies etc. So...
-Now suddenly we see Wallet requesting to quit from co-conservator IMMEDIATELY with no delay. And he even added a little subtle "threat"-like msg in his statement, he said that if his request won't get approved, it will put in great danger the conservatee (Spears). Now this doesn't mean a direct threat to Spears physically obviously, but more of a business aspect/threat to her business/fortune etc.

Since he mentioned that the cship has been highly profitable, with many business activities. WHY he as the lawyer of Spears is requesting NOW to quit? He also said that "there is many business activities that require immediately attention" then why he doesn't give that attention to those? He is the co-conservator and lawyer for like 10 years now.
What I feel it happened is: There have been ongoing business activities that are of illegal nature, and now wallet is running for the hills. It would explain why he suddenly chickens out from being co-conservator eventho just few months back he requested a raise.
It would explain why he added the subtle threat in his statement too. "Approve thissss or the conservatee will be in great dangerrr".
It would explain also why hes tossing the ball to Jamie as conservator. Because he said "welll all these businesses have been handled mostly by jamie anywaysss" . What is this lie right here lmao? Jamie who has had numerous FAILED businesses over the years? He would never be able to handle business aspects all by himself. This LIE is such bullshit. It was Wallet mainly handling all those.
I can see why wallet is fleeing now all of the sudden if there is illegal businesses that went wrong and hes running to avoid jail.

Not saying that all the above is what happened obviously, it's just a little interesting timeline of all the "weird" timed events. I wouldn't be surprised tho if in the next days or month something drops like a bomb on the news about Britneys cship being illegal and the Spears members start running left and right like headless chickens while the police/court orders/lawsuits start flocking in to bit their *****.
All that while Wallet will be somewhere in Bahamas drinking his martinis and giggling like a toothless ****** for dodging jail LMAO.

Oh well... :cackling: That was interesting to think abt :cackling:

18 hours ago, Lilith said:

Also does anyone notice the contradictions in Wallet's statements from both back in October and his statement from now?

October:
https://pagesix.com/2018/10/19/britney-spears-co-conservator-wants-a-raise/

Basically in ^this statement, wallet is asking for the raise and claiming that it was mostly thanks to him that the cship has done soooo well all these years and it was himmmmm preventing britney for the "x" "c" "b" disasters etc.

How come and now its:
" Our sources say Wallet is retiring and Spears has been handling most of the affairs anyway. "

What is it sir Andrew? First you claimed that it was mainly you working on the cship and affairs and dealing with the "troubles" but now suddenly you claim that it was all Jamie mainly??

Does anyone see the contradiction? :cackling: The guy is so scared he wants badly to get out of the co-conservator role to flee LMAO

17 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

MGM is not suing Britney yet, they could have done it back in January when the show was cancelled but they must have gotten to a certain arragement for this year where both parts are winning. We don't know what's behind the curtains, but surely MGM is happy they don't have to waste 500k on Britney from a show that could have grossed less than 1 million per night with this level of floppage :whatitellu:

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's the thing. They can place any other person as a co-conservator, but they're so protective that they must be dying to find a person that can do whatever work Wallet was doing, but also being someone they can trust. 

Like, they could put Larry Rudolph or  Britney's mom, but they can't do all the legal stuff or things regarding her financial issues. They really need a professional, an expert. 

56 million is what she earned last 10 years.

If they were going to sue they would wait and gather evidence and private investigators. I think she is getting sued as mgm has even sued victims of mass shootings and Britney hasn’t set a date. 

She can be seen on several occasions away from her father drinking milkshakes. It’s clear her father wasn’t the reason for cancellation. I also believe she is probably entertaining other residencies abroad hence the comment on business dealings. 

Wallet started watching over Britney’s finances in 2008, after her erratic behavior and hospitalization made headlines. Now that he is leaving, Jamie will select and monitor all of his daughter’s investments and assets singlehandedly — for now, at least. A source tells US that “a replacement [for Wallet] is being sought.”

Good to hear Wallet is being replaced. Shouldn’t take too long to get someone else on board.

source- US Weekly

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-dad-jamie-becomes-sole-conservator-after-lawyer-quits/

Archived