Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Lilith said:

All of it is very strange. A little timeline to take (the strange at least) things in order.

-Remember how Lou Taylor was glued on Britneys leg on her european tour? Lou was never before around Britney. She is the mastermind of the Cship, and suddenly she was following Britney in every country she performed in her last tour.
-Andrew Wallet asked a raise just back in October and he mentioned how profitable the cship is. How come and he suddenly retires just few months later while he asked a raise months prior?
-The cancellation of the residency. Strange timing with all the above. Which would make sense also as a connection to Wallet because hes well... the lawyer for years now who is needed in order to arrange contracts/gigs for tours/residencies etc. So...
-Now suddenly we see Wallet requesting to quit from co-conservator IMMEDIATELY with no delay. And he even added a little subtle "threat"-like msg in his statement, he said that if his request won't get approved, it will put in great danger the conservatee (Spears). Now this doesn't mean a direct threat to Spears physically obviously, but more of a business aspect/threat to her business/fortune etc.

Since he mentioned that the cship has been highly profitable, with many business activities. WHY he as the lawyer of Spears is requesting NOW to quit? He also said that "there is many business activities that require immediately attention" then why he doesn't give that attention to those? He is the co-conservator and lawyer for like 10 years now.
What I feel it happened is: There have been ongoing business activities that are of illegal nature, and now wallet is running for the hills. It would explain why he suddenly chickens out from being co-conservator eventho just few months back he requested a raise.
It would explain why he added the subtle threat in his statement too. "Approve thissss or the conservatee will be in great dangerrr".
It would explain also why hes tossing the ball to Jamie as conservator. Because he said "welll all these businesses have been handled mostly by jamie anywaysss" . What is this lie right here lmao? Jamie who has had numerous FAILED businesses over the years? He would never be able to handle business aspects all by himself. This LIE is such bullshit. It was Wallet mainly handling all those.
I can see why wallet is fleeing now all of the sudden if there is illegal businesses that went wrong and hes running to avoid jail.

Not saying that all the above is what happened obviously, it's just a little interesting timeline of all the "weird" timed events. I wouldn't be surprised tho if in the next days or month something drops like a bomb on the news about Britneys cship being illegal and the Spears members start running left and right like headless chickens while the police/court orders/lawsuits start flocking in to bit their *****.
All that while Wallet will be somewhere in Bahamas drinking his martinis and giggling like a toothless ****** for dodging jail LMAO.

Oh well... :cackling: That was interesting to think abt :cackling:

It still doesn't change the fact that Jamie's role in the conservatorship is represented by a separate law firm (Geraldine Wyle) and has a court appointed lawyer herself (Samuel Ingham).

It's not like Jamie is the one 'handling' her financial affairs.  He is represented by a separate law firm.

Almost all the transactions in the last 10 years have had to be approved by the courts so how would illegality be possible?

3 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

I cannot with people in this thread stating the conservatorship is good for her. Seriously go **** yourselves. The woman has been living in a cage surrounded by money diggers for her past 12 years. I'd like to put each of you suckers in the same situation to see how good you'll think it is. The truth is you're only selfish mfs that like the fact she was able to be milked and keep giving you music and stuff after clearly wanting to quit it all. Disgusting :trash:

Well, none of us can really know what's best for her or how she feels. I suppose, for what she used to say in the past, "in her prime" it must be really frustrating for her to be a grown up woman, mother of two, and have no freedom to do with her life what she wants.

But it's not like her life was super fun the years before the conservatorship. She doesn't have freedom, but she has the rights to see her kids. We don't know how freeing her from conservatorship would affect that. And overall she looks in a much better place these past years, independently of the summer tour of last year. Whatever happened around that time was totally unrelated, because later in the year she looked fine during the Domination rehearsals and Instagram clips.

Of coursee I want her to be free and happy again and function as a normal adult, but after 10 years, we really don't know if that's even possible. 

Personally I'd love to not have to worry about my finances, and know that there will always be someone making sure I don't spend all my money or that I make a wrong decision, all while having to work just a few times throughout the year. But that's me, and I'm weird and immature.

We don't know how was that conservatorship justified and approved. She needed help at the time and she wouldn't accept it. So it was obvious they needed extreme measures (obviously calling her Britney Jean for being bad wasn't gonna work). But probably the conservatorship was TOO extreme. I ignore if there was any other legal source besides the conservatorship that they could've taken advantage of to force her to receive help. 

50 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, none of us can really know what's best for her or how she feels. I suppose, for what she used to say in the past, "in her prime" it must be really frustrating for her to be a grown up woman, mother of two, and have no freedom to do with her life what she wants.

But it's not like her life was super fun the years before the conservatorship. She doesn't have freedom, but she has the rights to see her kids. We don't know how freeing her from conservatorship would affect that. And overall she looks in a much better place these past years, independently of the summer tour of last year. Whatever happened around that time was totally unrelated, because later in the year she looked fine during the Domination rehearsals and Instagram clips.

Of coursee I want her to be free and happy again and function as a normal adult, but after 10 years, we really don't know if that's even possible. 

Personally I'd love to not have to worry about my finances, and know that there will always be someone making sure I don't spend all my money or that I make a wrong decision, all while having to work just a few times throughout the year. But that's me, and I'm weird and immature.

We don't know how was that conservatorship justified and approved. She needed help at the time and she wouldn't accept it. So it was obvious they needed extreme measures (obviously calling her Britney Jean for being bad wasn't gonna work). But probably the conservatorship was TOO extreme. I ignore if there was any other legal source besides the conservatorship that they could've taken advantage of to force her to receive help. 

Well, personally I don't like it.

Most especially because her dad actually asked to be paid for it. He even asked a judge several times to increase his compensation for being her conservator. Who needs hundreds of thousands of dollars when you are living on your multimillionaire daughter's estate in the first place?

Yeah..she's luckily healthy and has some freedoms like dating shitty opportunists that she like but for a 37 year old woman having to live under her dad's ruling is humiliating.

classic exhale where everyone suddenly thinks they’re conservatorship experts and all the reasonings behind it. keep in mind, this was a girl who self-destructed so bad that people were preparing her obituary. we only know what we see/hear but there’s so much behind the scenes that we don’t know. but let’s leave it to exschwitz to know what’s best for her and her finances based on some speculation and theories. shocked but not surprised. :trash:

21 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Who needs hundreds of thousands of dollars when you are living on your multimillionaire daughter's estate in the first place?

He doesn't live in the big Louisiana mansion, he lives in the childhood home he bought himself in rural Kentwood in like 1979. It's been mentioned here before the parents live seperately.

Other than that he has got a condo in LA by a highway for work, but he by no means lives lavishly, I'd say he's the most modest of all the family tbh.

42 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

He doesn't live in the big Louisiana mansion, he lives in the childhood home he bought himself in rural Kentwood in like 1979. It's been mentioned here before the parents live seperately.

Other than that he has got a condo in LA by a highway for work, but he by no means lives lavishly, I'd say he's the most modest of all the family tbh.

He lives with Lynne 

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Most especially because her dad actually asked to be paid for it. He even asked a judge several times to increase his compensation for being her conservator. Who needs hundreds of thousands of dollars when you are living on your multimillionaire daughter's estate in the first place?

Yeah..she's luckily healthy and has some freedoms like dating shitty opportunists that she like but for a 37 year old woman having to live under her dad's ruling is humiliating.

Well, and I'm sure Britney wouldn't like it this way either, and we would all wish, including her own family, that things were different.

But I repeat, she's never been this consistently "ok" ever since she became famous. That's something we can't ignore either.

Putting her situation in those words, you make it seem as if she's some kind of slave working against her will, overworked, forced to do things she hates, when she's been able to do a very easy job, that doesn't require her to "work" every day of the year, that she was even able to have a whole year off (2010) and many months between eras/projects. 

And as I said before, her father asking for money, we don't know what he does with it (or maybe there is information about it, idk) but it's not like he has other family or that he lives in a big mansion, partying in France while Britney wroks from 9 to 5. And when he passes away that money is gonna go to Britney's mom, siblings, or herself. 

The thing is, even if there came a day when she would be finally freed from conservatorship, it would be because they're sure she's gonna follow the path she's been doing since the conservatorship started, so I don't think it would be more than just the psychological aspect of being free, because she would know she has to keep things the way they've been so far without any radical change in her life or actions. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

If I were Britney, I would rather pay my own father more than if Kfed ask for more money. As a daughter you aspire to work and someday repay your parents for raising you so you provide for them when they grow old and since it’s within the family you know that money cycles within the family cuz I’m sure Papa Spears will want to splurge or treat his many grandchildren or even his own kids or help them out within the family. Jamie is actually doing something in her life.

13 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

If I were Britney, I would rather pay my own father more than if Kfed ask for more money. As a daughter you aspire to work and someday repay your parents for raising you so you provide for them when they grow old and since it’s within the family you know that money cycles within the family cuz I’m sure Papa Spears will want to splurge or treat his many grandchildren or even his own kids or help them out within the family. Jamie is actually doing something in her life.

That is the biggest pile of crap I’ve ever read in my life, he should be paid stupid amounts of money for loving his family? Gtfo I come from a family were love is love, no matter how much money any of us have my dad loves his children and grandchildren regardless and helps out in any possible way and expects nothing back because that’s what family are but Britney will never and has never understood that because they’ve always expected something in return.

12 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

How is net worth only 56 million? She makes about 30 million a year only with her perfumes... How about the Piece of Me shows and tour?

lol I dont get it, I know 56 million is a a lot of money, but for someone like Britney to have 56 million its too little compared to other celebs.

I think that 56 million includes only what’s under her control tho, the other 100 million +++ should be on her conservators’ hands. 

Pretty much all net worth sites say she is worth about 200-250 million but i believe she must have at least 400-500 million in cash and properties considering how high her monthly income and empire actually are. What makes me think she has about 450 million is the fact we’ve seen waaay back in 2003 that her net worth was already about 55 million during itz era, therefore she couldn’t have made only 1 million over than that in 15 years when her empire of fragrances is about 3 times higher than that anyway.

2 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I think that 56 million includes only what’s under her control tho, the other 100 million +++ should be on her conservators’ hands. 

Pretty much all net worth sites say she is worth about 200-250 million but i believe she must have at least 400-500 million in cash and properties considering how high her monthly income and empire actually are. What makes me think she has about 450 million is the fact we’ve seen waaay back in 2003 that her net worth was already about 55 million during itz era, therefore she couldn’t have made only 1 million over than that in 15 years when her empire of fragrances is about 3 times higher than that anyway.

That’s not taking into consideration the gaps in work, paying the costs of maintaining her homes over the years, paying legal fees, paying Kevin, paying everyone that works for her, the fact she was allegedly almost broke in 07 and the fact Music hardly sells anymore and lbr she has barely been active with her music in years, she may have made money since then but she has also spent a lot 

33 minutes ago, LiamM said:

That’s not taking into consideration the gaps in work, paying the costs of maintaining her homes over the years, paying legal fees, paying Kevin, paying everyone that works for her, the fact she was allegedly almost broke in 07 and the fact Music hardly sells anymore and lbr she has barely been active with her music in years, she may have made money since then but she has also spent a lot 

Why does everybody say she was broke in 2007 tho :beynah: maybe she had spent a good amount of money on houses and stuff but where is the actual proof she went from rich to less than a million and allegedly poor like everyone says :lessons:

Archived