Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

Britney Spears’ father, Jamie, could be the sole conservator over the pop star’s personal and financial affairs.

Andrew Wallet, who’s overseen the financial and business sides to Britney’s conservatorship for more than 10 years, is asking the courts to approve his request to resign ASAP. This could mean Britney’s other conservator, her father, will now oversee the estate as well.

Read the full story on the main page: https://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-spears-andrew-wallet-conservatorship/

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet’s resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay.”

Wonder what the amended letters of conservatorship would be? Just that Jamie is the sole conservator? Even in his ill state? I'm so confused why it's in her best interest if he resigns immediately:demi:

take this with a grain of salt and even if it were true, it could be a sign that she is in fact retiring from the showbiz. or at least for a while. my goodness, what a depressing time to be a stan. :byebitch: :byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

to add: I legitimately DO NOT understand why this is getting downvoted when it’s literally the truth????? did I miss something?  it’s like some of y’all only want to side with what you want to hear instead of what is being handed out. wheww, the level of delusion. :byebitch:

1 hour ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

“The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet’s resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay.”

Wonder what the amended letters of conservatorship would be? Just that Jamie is the sole conservator? Even in his ill state? I'm so confused why it's in her best interest if he resigns immediately:demi:

exactly. if anything, this is not a good sign and just means that britney has no interest in returning to the spotlight anytime soon to bring any major source of income to the table. :kyliecry: good for her though, I’m sure she’s happy and probably feels more free than ever, or at least I would assume.

3 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

take this with a grain of salt and even if it were true, it could be a sign that she is in fact retiring from the showbiz. or at least for a while. my goodness, what a depressing time to be a stan. :byebitch: :byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

Wallet states, “The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention”

30 minutes ago, glorybitch said:

Wallet states, “The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention”

exactly my point. she’s practically put every business affair on hold and it only makes sense for her co-conservator to resign since she isn’t and probably doesn’t plan to bring in any source of income anytime in the near future other than some slight merchandising. :byebitch:

Just now, DignifiedLove said:

exactly my point. she’s practically put every business affair on hold and it only makes sense for her co-conservator to resign since she isn’t bringing in any source of income anymore. :byebitch:

It literally says the business activities are ongoing i- :demi:

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

exactly my point. she’s practically put every business affair on hold and it only makes sense for her co-conservator to resign since she isn’t bringing in any source of income anymore. :byebitch:

But guys the name of Britney is always making business! Business isnb’t just music and shows. It’s merchandising and other stuff that I can’t explain in english

Just now, glorybitch said:

there’s more to the brand of britney spears than just her performing on stage.. 

also you don’t know what they have planned, i’m not a delusional stan you’re just being very negative :lostney:

This!!! 

I am studying law and economics in my country. And business isn’t just music and performing in Britney’s case! Her name (like every stars) is business, it’s a brand that fatturate millions everyday

Archived