Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

3 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

this. while lillith’s theory is interesting, I doubt it has anything to do with illegal activity but how MGM could be suing britney or holding her accountable. I mean this is a very high-profile, publicized public figure who was forced to maintain her image. this wallet guy is probably just done chasing britney around and he wants out, simple as that. britney and her father seem to no longer be engaged in being milked like the cash cow she was for many years and wallet’s ideology was to keep the ringer going. with a cancelled residency and even talks of britney heading towards retirement, why should he stick around when he can just buy himself out and invest in something else?

I'm seeing this more on the money side. Britney cancelled 32 shows, therefore she has to pay MGM 500k for each cancelled show because she broke her contract. That's about 16 million $ but 2019 has been offcially cancelled meaning ALL of the dates have been cancelled too. Maybe Britney will be sued for around 30 million $ or smth like that and Andrew wants to get out before that happens beause if it does he could get in trouble for damaging Britney's state as he was her co-conservator and wants to blame Jamie for everything that went wrong.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm seeing this more on the money side. Britney cancelled 32 shows, therefore she has to pay MGM 500k for each cancelled show because she broke her contract. That's about 16 million $ but 2019 has been offcially cancelled meaning ALL of the dates have been cancelled too. Maybe Britney will be sued for around 30 million $ or smth like that and Andrew wants to get out before that happens beause if it does he could get in trouble for damaging Britney's state as he was her co-conservator and wants to blame Jamie for everything that went wrong.

but wasn't it just postponed? :explainlol:

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I have no knowledge whatsoever so I'm just speaking from my ***, but it seems to me there must be some sort of trick to declare the minimum amount possible, maybe in a way to protect her true fortune, or for whatever reason that makes it more convenient for them to say her net-worth is less than what reallly is. Even if it's to avoid taxes or to prevent Kevin to ask for more.

I really don't know US's laws (barely know my country's) but I've always thought so when they reveal Britney's net-worth, because it seems too small, considering how cheap they are with everything and how much she's sold throughout her career.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/britney-spears-net-worth/%3famp=1

The last part explains this. Her net worth is higher than 200 million $.

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The dates were canceled

Her show is postponed

No money lost

She doesn’t need a cship anymore. She can take decisions by herself. 

Abour the business, she doesn’t a conservator about business. Before 2008 she had a team who cared about her business so again, she doesn’t need a conservator for her business. So stop. Everything could comeback like before 2008!! 

12 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

also keep in mind that janet and mgm proceeded with a mutual agreement to have her take britney’s place. had nobody stepped in to replace her, I think she would have been accountable for so much more so it may not be as bad as it sounds. again, there’s sooo much we don’t know.

49 minutes ago, Lilith said:

All of it is very strange. A little timeline to take (the strange at least) things in order.

-Remember how Lou Taylor was glued on Britneys leg on her european tour? Lou was never before around Britney. She is the mastermind of the Cship, and suddenly she was following Britney in every country she performed in her last tour.
-Andrew Wallet asked a raise just back in October and he mentioned how profitable the cship is. How come and he suddenly retires just few months later while he asked a raise months prior?
-The cancellation of the residency. Strange timing with all the above. Which would make sense also as a connection to Wallet because hes well... the lawyer for years now who is needed in order to arrange contracts/gigs for tours/residencies etc. So...
-Now suddenly we see Wallet requesting to quit from co-conservator IMMEDIATELY with no delay. And he even added a little subtle "threat"-like msg in his statement, he said that if his request won't get approved, it will put in great danger the conservatee (Spears). Now this doesn't mean a direct threat to Spears physically obviously, but more of a business aspect/threat to her business/fortune etc.

Since he mentioned that the cship has been highly profitable, with many business activities. WHY he as the lawyer of Spears is requesting NOW to quit? He also said that "there is many business activities that require immediately attention" then why he doesn't give that attention to those? He is the co-conservator and lawyer for like 10 years now.
What I feel it happened is: There have been ongoing business activities that are of illegal nature, and now wallet is running for the hills. It would explain why he suddenly chickens out from being co-conservator eventho just few months back he requested a raise.
It would explain why he added the subtle threat in his statement too. "Approve thissss or the conservatee will be in great dangerrr".
It would explain also why hes tossing the ball to Jamie as conservator. Because he said "welll all these businesses have been handled mostly by jamie anywaysss" . What is this lie right here lmao? Jamie who has had numerous FAILED businesses over the years? He would never be able to handle business aspects all by himself. This LIE is such bullshit. It was Wallet mainly handling all those.
I can see why wallet is fleeing now all of the sudden if there is illegal businesses that went wrong and hes running to avoid jail.

Not saying that all the above is what happened obviously, it's just a little interesting timeline of all the "weird" timed events. I wouldn't be surprised tho if in the next days or month something drops like a bomb on the news about Britneys cship being illegal and the Spears members start running left and right like headless chickens while the police/court orders/lawsuits start flocking in to bit their *****.
All that while Wallet will be somewhere in Bahamas drinking his martinis and giggling like a toothless ****** for dodging jail LMAO.

Oh well... :cackling: That was interesting to think abt :cackling:

that was my first thought too 

giphy.gif

Just some random thoughts/questions: 

Lets say her/her team IS getting sued by MGM, wouldn’t she technically be safe? I mean, she has conservators because she’s ‘unable’ to make decisions for herself. Wouldn’t any money owed actually fall on Wallet/Jamie? 

Also, it’s very interesting to consider we may get a bombshell about the conservatorship soon. Things may be coming to light, and I just truly hope that Britney remains safe. This industry is f**ked up and I would hate to see anyone do anything to her to put her in any sort of harm, especially in order to save their own ***. I’m not even sure why/how hurting her would protect them, but I’ll let you guys use your imaginations for that. 

I don’t think it’s a shock to anyone that Britney has been forced to live her life for others. I don’t think Britney hates performing or making music, but I do think things would be different if it was up to her. I’m not sure how different, but definitely different. I’m going to remain neutral, but also optimistic about this. Let’s see how it goes, it may end up being the best thing for BRITNEY. And as fans, that’s all we should want. Will be interesting to see how things go, and I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks that she is safe and watched over.:waitwhat:

From the way I’m reading this, it looks like he’s retiring as her co-conservator in order to protect her financial assets from taking a big hit. Britney isn’t bringing in as much income these days, and his massive salary alone could eat away at her finances. He’s protecting her money. 

It doesn’t sound like the conservatorship is going to end anytime soon. They may even find another co-conservator to help Jamie with the financial aspects of her life and career. 

This is very interesting, though. It’s the first time we’ve gotten a small peak behind the curtain of this mysterious conservatorship. Why, exactly, is it still in place? Britney is 37 years old now. It’s definitely strange, and it makes you wonder if there is more to the story that we don’t know. Maybe Britney suffers from a severe mental illness... it’s hard to tell at this point. 

14 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

MGM is not suing Britney yet, they could have done it back in January when the show was cancelled but they must have gotten to a certain arragement for this year where both parts are winning. We don't know what's behind the curtains, but surely MGM is happy they don't have to waste 500k on Britney from a show that could have grossed less than 1 million per night with this level of floppage :whatitellu:

4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

MGM is not suing Britney yet, they could have done it back in January when the show was cancelled but they must have gotten to a certain arragement for this year where both parts are winning. We don't know what's behind the curtains, but surely MGM is happy they don't have to waste 500k on Britney from a show that could have grossed less than 1 million per night with this level of floppage :whatitellu:

The show is postponed 

The dates were only canceled

13 minutes ago, Goku said:

Her finances were a MESS before the CS. 

She left debits everywhere and spent all of her money through the breakdown :xfactorlook:

How do you know this? 

If it’s true it means she needs a better team who take care of her business! Nobody needs a conservator who decides how we have to spend our money! 

8 minutes ago, Goku said:

And you guys dragged my *** when I said months ago that her father wasn't the real reason for the scrapped residency.

Something big is happening, I mean, we don't see her since January for God's sake!

giphy.gif

Jamie Lynn exposed that with her daily stories on ig. :janet:

Archived