Nicki Minaj looked stunning at the Met Gala 2024 - her dress was absolutely gorgeous!

Just now, princessmimi said:

What a pretty dress :) 

Everyone showed up in beige and black, but that's not in line with the theme lol! However, Nicki's dress embodies Harajuku, art, and edge all at once! + she wore her Pink Friday Nails which are a perfect match! WE GOTTA GIVE HER HER TENS! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, MIKE_INT said:

She looked like Katy Perry from 12 years ago tbh

She looks like Nicki Minaj from 12 years ago, that’s a Nicki style! Learn your history! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Edited by Style.
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Markoct said:

Nicki, 

Dua,

NICOLE,

nicole-keith-met-1-gty-er-240506_1715039

Cardi,

06MET-MOST-STYLISH-cardi-01-mtbg-article

Gigi,

reawakening-fashion-metropolitan-museum-

And Demi Moore

Were my favourites!!!

Well, you kinda spilled. These were stunning as well! I’m glad Nicki went so hard on the theme and respected it because this is IT 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

It’s definitely beautiful but I feel like people took the theme too literally this year. The theme is Garden of TIME. All I see is flowers..

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, Style. said:

Everyone showed up in beige and black, but that's not in line with the theme lol! However, Nicki's dress embodies Harajuku, art, and edge all at once! + she wore her Pink Friday Nails which are a perfect match! WE GOTTA GIVE HER HER TENS! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Exactly!
Nicki always had great style! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1

Nicki Minaj dazzled at the 2024 Met Gala, turning heads with her breathtaking attire. Her dress exuded elegance and sophistication, capturing the essence of the event's theme flawlessly. With every step, she radiated confidence and style, cementing her status as a fashion icon. Nicki's ensemble was a true masterpiece, showcasing her impeccable taste and undeniable presence on the red carpet.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block