Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

24 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

What anger does this situation give me!How unfair!Britney has been working fro 26 years probably more, she has left her childhood, her adolescence and almost her life.Always been polite and respectful. Spends time and instead of supporting her unconditionally, Her family and team  get a conservatorship. They hurt her and  destroy her and only she has consequences.A decade has passed and all this is the same, no matter what Andrew Wallet resigns, and we know very well that this is illegal.They will never stop hurting a person for free.

Perhaps there is more to the story that we don’t know.....

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sincerely hope she doesn’t end up   broke  like Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson  before their passing. All these handlers just  take and take and  from these stars and they  end up with nothing.

How can Jamie take care of Britney if he’s not well?????? 

Something is not right here....

Thoughts....

They need to set her free already. I'm so tired of her being controlled by her money hungry team and father. She's proven over and over that she is well enough to perform and have a career, so this c-ship needs to end. Unfortunately, it probably never will even when her father dies. I just hope it can go to someone that will maybe give her freedom and listen to her - maybe Brian?

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

Correct.  The $50 million+ figure is only the value/breakdown of her conservatorship estate.  She has lots more money in trusts etc...  This has already been pointed out over the years...

"At the end of 2015, the docs show Britney had cash and property worth $51,141,000, around 5 million more than she had at the beginning of the year...BTW ... the documents only reveal a portion of Britney's wealth. There are millions more in various trusts."

-TMZ, August 2016

https://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/britney-spears-money-accounting-pet-expenses/

" Her total property and assets at year's end were $55,745,288 -- up about $5 million from 2015 -- and that number doesn't even include untold millions more in various trusts."

-TMZ, September 2017

https://www.tmz.com/2017/09/12/britney-spears-expenses-massages-conservatorship/

“The conservatorship estate entails the active management of Britney Spears substantial career, business interests and assets as well as numerous trusts and entities. The conservatorship estate represents a portion of the conservatee’s total assets.”

-Judge Reva Goetz

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/britney-spears348b.pdf

Her real worth obviously isn't our business but she has a vast amount of wealth outside of her conservatorship estate.

Oh thank you for clarifying! I thought something like this should be behind it. Thanks:) 

7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Some important people at MGM Grand are being pushed to retire per the new.... omg.... whats going on???  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lasvegasnow.com/amp/news/local-news/presidentandcooofmgmgrand-is-leaving-as-part-of-voluntary-resignation-program/1818990406

I can't see the content. I receive this message:

" This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws. "

3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

" This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws. 

•  

LAS VEGAS - Scott Sibella, the president and COO of the MGM Grand is leaving the company.  MGM Resorts International confirmed Sibella agreed to a voluntary resignation program Sibella has accepted as part of a voluntary resignation program.

It's MGM Resorts International's plan to reduce costs further, improve efficiencies, and position the Company for growth. 

The program, known as 'MGM 2020', will be a company-wide, business-optimization initiative aimed to leverage a more centralized organization to maximize profitability and, through key investments in technology, lay the groundwork for the Company's digital transformation to drive revenue growth. 

6 minutes ago, Catalin said:

" This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws. "

There are more people leaving than just this... I heard about this a few days ago but it slipped my mind until Britney's situation came up

I just hope and pray she doesn’t end up like Whitney and Micheal.  To work your entire  life..... sacrifice  everything, have a complete mental  breakdown in front of the entire world..... then spends the rest of her life emotionally struggle just to end up with nothing.

This would really break my heart. 

Archived