Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

That's the money under the conservatorship. She has more money in trusts, stakes, properties. the site Celebrity net worth explains this very well.

exactly

trust me

with her perfumes

its not only 56 m dollars

my rich *** uncle is worth more than that

I don't get it. He was asking for a raise some months ago and now he's quitting? Something terrible must have happened. 

Edit: oh, he's retiring and Jamie's always been in control:

Our sources say Wallet is retiring and Spears has been handling most of the affairs anyway.

the problem now is Jamie's health, he almost died some months ago. Maybe they're doing this to name Bryan, or someone else, as the sole conservator.

I don’t think you guys understand, this is not a good thing. There is no way in hell any judge will allow Jamie to be sole conservator especially with his recent health issues, they’ll most likely get someone new on board and he won’t be as lenient and it will probably end up worse than it’s been, it’s basically setting her back 10 years! 

36 minutes ago, glorybitch said:

there’s more to the brand of britney spears than just her performing on stage.. 

also you don’t know what they have planned, i’m not a delusional stan you’re just being very negative :lostney:

yes, but the large sum of her SOI during the past few years, like other major pop artists, was touring and booking gigs. her perfumes were raking in some decent money too. 

obv, she’ll still be bringing in some money from royalties / merchandising and she’s practically set for life if she plays her cards right. that’s excluding investment, checking, savings, equity stakes, etc. for one, there’s always going to be profit behind britney and her brand but it’s clear as day that she’s no longer engaged in her business affairs. only a deluded person will tell you otherwise. the article even proves there’s ongoing business activities that require attention but aren’t being paid attention to. if britney doesn’t care, why should her financial team stick around? 

again, this can be a good or bad sign but keep in mind there’s a lot we don’t know. there has to be and are/were valid reasons why britney was under a conservatorship for so long which also need to be taken into consideration. if that weren’t the case, then she would have been out of it years ago. 

I just hope all of you only take in the facts and don’t speculate what this could mean. That happens every time and usually starts the negativity when hopes aren’t met on false assumptions. I doubt much has changed at all. Legally they have to document everything but I doubt a month from now things will be any different. 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Hasn’t thought of a way to twist this into anything ridiculous yet. Check back later. 

I look forward to how it’s part Britney’s master plan and it was her decision to fire him and use her father as a puppet to came to this decision

I hope that there will be a replacement for Andrew Wallet (NOT Lou Taylor!!) so that it’s not solely Jamie running both the personal and financial conservatorships. I say this because Jamie sucked at his own personal business ventures in the past. No way should he be sole conservator of Britney’s estate because he lacks knowledge and experience in this area (probate law) which he will be totally in charge of, a vast estate such as Britney’s. Eleven years as co-conservator of her finances along side Andrew isn’t the same as obtaining a JD degree and thoroughly being versed on the law which Jamie is not. I’m sorry but I think it should always be 2 conservators (1) a close relative and (2) definitely a legal professional handling the estate with a relative being kept in the loop.

4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I hope that there will be a replacement for Andrew Wallet (NOT Lou Taylor!!) so that it’s not solely Jamie running both the personal and financial conservatorships. I say this because Jamie sucked at his own personal business ventures in the past. No way should he be sole conservator of Britney’s estate because he lacks knowledge and experience in this area (probate law) which he will be totally in charge of, a vast estate such as Britney’s. Eleven years as co-conservator of her finances along side Andrew isn’t the same as obtaining a JD degree and thoroughly being versed on the law which Jamie is not. I’m sorry but I think it should always be 2 conservators (1) a close relative and (2) definitely a legal professional handling the estate with a relative being kept in the loop.

Bryan tbh, lets be honest it’s going to happen when Jamie isn’t around anymore 

4 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

not to be dramatic but if the conservitorship were to end wouldnt that mean britney wouldnt be forced to perform anymore :demi: aka shes gonna retire :demi: it was her team that was milking her for money :demi:

Britney spends millions every year to live the way she lives. If she stops working her income will be reduced and she won't be able to keep her current lifestyle (taxes, properties' maintainance, cars, food, security team 24/7, kids, dogs, etc).

10 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

not to be dramatic but if the conservitorship were to end wouldnt that mean britney wouldnt be forced to perform anymore :demi: aka shes gonna retire :demi: it was her team that was milking her for money :demi:

in simpler terms, basically this, but exhale, as per usual, stays deluded and thinks she’s up to date with her business affairs. then they have the nerve to downvote and only side with what they want to hear. when I tell you it ain’t make no sense ma.  :demi:

Archived