NEW: Jansen (Britney's friend from Louisiana) Claims Britney Was Never Diagnosed With Anything (According to Jacob Diamond)

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

But she "mimicks signs of bipolar" so that's why they put her on bipolar meds

https://drive.google.com/file/d/107fSQ26kpsCHgSwzUKZJ4Srv1LSD-3ZZ/view?usp=drivesdk

We know TMZ source is Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Team Con, so basically they don't like who Britney Jean is so they medicate her to subdue her. Just like her grandmother Emma Jean.

I remember this. Then they deleted or edited the video. So glad you have the original.

Criminal that we have confirmation of them drugging her unnecessarily against her will and nothing is done.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

But she "mimicks signs of bipolar" so that's why they put her on bipolar meds

https://drive.google.com/file/d/107fSQ26kpsCHgSwzUKZJ4Srv1LSD-3ZZ/view?usp=drivesdk

We know TMZ source is Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Team Con, so basically they don't like who Britney Jean is so they medicate her to subdue her. Just like her grandmother Emma Jean.

That is so sad. Britney has her flaws but she does not deserve this.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

These clowns are talking out of both sides of their mouths. So Jacob wants us to believe Jansen who all she does is talk smack about Britney with her mother? I hope Britney’s dragging the RO as we speak 

I think Jacob is setting Jansen and Lynne up. That's why his stories are all over the place 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, this is not true.
After Jayden's birth, an initial diagnosis was made.

Whether they then gave her lithium to dr*g her to keep her from rebelling is another matter.

Edited by BPI
2 minutes ago, BPI said:

Whether they then gave her lithium to dr*g her to keep her from rebelling is another matter.

What was the diagnosis? Britney has only confirmed that she had depression and PPD.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, BPI said:

Post partum depression...

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Qual è stata la diagnosi? Britney ha solo confermato di soffrire di depressione e PPD.

Depression, with which she was being treated + bipolar since practically the age of 12.
In fact if you remember when she gave birth to Jayden no pictures came out, it was thought she might have problems related to Britney's unruliness

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, BPI said:

Depression, with which she was being treated + bipolar since practically the age of 12.
In fact if you remember when she gave birth to Jayden no pictures came out, it was thought she might have problems related to Britney's unruliness

Can you point out a source for her being treated for bipolar since 12? She’s always been treated for ADHD as a kid which we all knew.

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Well we already know this, even TMZ on Team Con's payroll slipped up back in 2020 and said that she had "never been formally diagnosed with bipolar, but is medicated for bipolar" which is just extremely disturbing and dangerous.

Still though... this Jacob guy is clearly obsessed with her and is only speaking out against Lynne and Britney's family because he's been ousted from their group. Until then he was kissing their ***** and enjoying all the *****ing about Britney they were doing.

The worst part is that these drụgs have caused what these dr**s are for. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Puoi indicare una fonte per cui è in cura per il bipolare da quando aveva 12 anni? Da bambina è sempre stata trattata per l'ADHD, cosa che tutti sapevamo.

No. Biporism appeared around age 12; her parents never treated her.
Bipolarism has many facets, many people believe she has two personalities or is crazy, but she is not, in fact ADHD might be one of the symptoms that are often underestimated.
With the divorce and the issue of children, the situation got worse. At first she was followed by a medical team. Then it all went downhill when her father started giving her lithium to control her and make her like in the Femme Fatale era.
The source I can also tell you but you may very well not believe me I would miss it, a friend of my mother's has a daughter who was among the doctors on this team.
I repeat you may not believe, even I would not if I read the source.

I knew this in 2013

No doctor in the hospital would administer pharmaceuticals and even home therapy without a diagnosis.
This is illegal.
If it was bull****, Britney should have reported them, which she never did, she only reported the lithium.

Edited by BPI
16 minutes ago, BPI said:

Bipolarism has many facets, many people believe she has two personalities or is crazy, but she is not, in fact ADHD might be one of the symptoms that are often underestimated.
With the divorce and the issue of children, the situation got worse. At first she was followed by a medical team. Then it all went downhill when her father started giving her lithium to control her and make her like in the Femme Fatale era.
The source I can also tell you but you may very well not believe me I would miss it, a friend of my mother's has a daughter who was among the doctors on this team.

I knew this in 2013

No doctor in the hospital would administer pharmaceuticals and even home therapy without a diagnosis.
This is illegal.
If it was bull****, Britney should have reported them, which she never did, she only reported the lithium.

There is no report of her having bipolar, take the tin foil hat off. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, BPI said:

I knew this in 2013

This is illegal.

ADHD is not a symptom 😭

Yeah, it was alleged she was diagnosed ADHD at twelve so that's why she would take Adderall

Nothing to do with bipolar disorder

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

I remember this. Then they deleted or edited the video. So glad you have the original.

Criminal that we have confirmation of them drugging her unnecessarily against her will and nothing is done.

This. Why these b *astards are not in jail yet, it's blowing my mind and I can't imagine how worse it is when you are yourself (Britney) the victim! Anger, sadness for not getting justice, no one wondering why she said she can't sleep at night. And people here have the nerve to say "she should move on!"

I'm gonna save the vid just in case, we should all do that, we never know... Thx

• Like 1

Why didn’t Jansen say this when her testimony could have helped Britney’s case? Instead she’s saying it now… For what? 

Also, 

20 minutes ago, BPI said:

I knew this in 2013

This is illegal.

You apparently knew this in 2013, yet you’re sharing this NOW and did not contact Britney’s lawyer to share your testimony nor did this so called friend of your mom shared what she new as evidence to help Britney in court. I call BS or you’re just equally complicit.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block