Britney spotted driving her Mercedes yesterday

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

Is it really a good idea to be driving with swollen injured foot? 

Not resting right after an injury will only make it worse. If her podiatrist told Britney to keep weight off her foot then I hope she'd listen, hope she can avoid surgery or has taken any permanent damage.  Last thing I want to see is Britney limping around in her middle years

My guess is her publicist told Britney to look normal after being photographed topless with a drunkenly busting her foot.  Supposedly moving that criminal bf who'd previously been living with his baby momma and 5 kids into her home has trashed Britney's image to the point her TV/film memoir deal is in jeopardy.  Was an easy $10-30+ million before she damaged her reputation with that deadbeat

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

E non possiamo sostenere che non fosse in una posizione migliore mentalmente. Ed era in forma pazzesca anche fisicamente. Lol

She was constrained, mentally caged. It felt really good.

3 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I'm glad. Maybe her foot didn't need surgery afterall. I hope this is a wakeup call for Britney and starts fresh. Leaves this man behind and focus on herself.

Girl it's Britney we are talking about. She won't leave that man, because she knows that man means trouble. She always chases for the lowest trash of trash till she gets hurt. I love her but learning from her past mistakes is not something she can do very well.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block