If you were a friend to Britney, what would you say to be supportive and of help?

I'd start with her Instagram. People are tired of her nonsense.
Yet, she is under the impression her Instagram shows a happy and perfect life??????????

Literally who has lied to her?

I'd be honest and tell her that for you to get the justice you want, it's best to stop posting videos like the ones with knives where people will question you. 
I'd also advise her to hire PR to clean up her image. 
We don't want more people thinking stuff like this:

What would you do?

• Like 1

don't ever date criminals

don't ever date deadbeats

don't date men who are in relationships with other women

don't do recreational dr**s or drink when you aren't in a healthy mental state

don't let selfish people take advantage of you

hire a proper physical therapist to help with nerve and joint damage

find other ways to relax besides dancing and screwing degenerates

though I doubt she'd take any advice and it doesn't really seem she has any meaningful friendships

real freedom is not rebellion....

real freedom means you are responsible for your own decisions and choices everyday. the good and the bad. its not always someone else's fault and a lot of the times its no one's fault. its just life

taken men are not the prize and its not a competition. its good to with someone who is kind and treats everyone respectfully

• Love 1

If I were a real friend, I would not talk to the press.
More than telling her something I would involve her in daily life. Shopping, lunches, walks and things like that.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I would say dump that felon.  Any model or actor or dancer straight man would be happy to satisfy her as many times as she wants. She doesn't need to have a seks with that trash man. She is  Britney Spears fgs.

Edited by icybaby

First I would throw a cold glass of water to her face, she and I know we both need this to happen ! :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Then I would probably give her some good informations about awesome places and countries she never heard of before and tell her to travel, be a tourist, take your time, experience different cultures, food, art, nature...the world is not LA or luxurious hotels she only experienced while being on tour.

Put on a hat, glasses and travel incognito. Hop on a plane, hop on another plane and then walk, take a train, walk, take a bus, walk again and enjoy everyday with all the richness this whole wide world is ready to offer. Tomorrow you take another local train.

Posted (edited)

Wow! Some of you would be difficult to be friends with. So brutal. 

I’d say you have absolutely nothing to prove, and to really just do what she thinks is best for her life. Whatever and however that looks like. 

also try out aerial yoga. It’s pretty fun and something she’d seemingly enjoy. 

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block