Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LiamM said:

Bryan tbh, lets be honest it’s going to happen when Jamie isn’t around anymore 

Does Bryan have a law degree, specifically a degree in probate law with years of practice under his belt?? To my knowledge he does not. I can see Bryan replacing Jamie at some point but imo for the financial cship there needs to be a real attorney in place acting as co-conservator of the estate with Jamie/Bryan being the other or secondary co-conservator of the estate, while Jamie/Bryan can be sole personal conservator. 

11 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I hope that there will be a replacement for Andrew Wallet (NOT Lou Taylor!!) so that it’s not solely Jamie running both the personal and financial conservatorships. I say this because Jamie sucked at his own personal business ventures in the past. No way should he be sole conservator of Britney’s estate because he lacks knowledge and experience in this area (probate law) which he will be totally in charge of, a vast estate such as Britney’s. Eleven years as co-conservator of her finances along side Andrew isn’t the same as obtaining a JD degree and thoroughly being versed on the law which Jamie is not. I’m sorry but I think it should always be 2 conservators (1) a close relative and (2) definitely a legal professional handling the estate with a relative being kept in the loop.

Not Lou taylor PLEASE :nonoNO:

2 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

also someone made a comment about him retiring because shes on the verge of getting sued by MGM  :demi: im panicing ngl :demi:

some of y'all bout to be real mad at me, but it must be said. some of y'all is fat, and ugly, and unattractive. but that is okay. just be who you are. but you got to stop blaming twitter, black men, and society for all of your problems. some of y'all gonna tell me that my wig f**ked up. that's okay, cuz i could go get a thousand dollar one right now and put that **** right back on. some of y'all gonna say well i am ugly as ****. that's okay, cuz a ***** living lavish. my boyfriend a pro athlete, he play baseball. and i'm happy. and you not. you see what the problem is? it's perspective. i'm happy and you on twitter complaining about 'why you not getting trolled'. get your life together. :byebitch:

5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Does Bryan have a law degree, specifically a degree in probate law with years of practice under his belt?? To my knowledge he does not. I can see Bryan replacing Jamie at some point but imo for the financial cship there needs to be a real attorney in place acting as co-conservator of the estate with Jamie/Bryan being the other or secondary co-conservator of the estate, while Jamie/Bryan can be sole personal conservator. 

No which is why I said when Jamie dies Bryan will take over his part :mj:

29 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I just hope all of you only take in the facts and don’t speculate what this could mean. That happens every time and usually starts the negativity when hopes aren’t met on false assumptions. I doubt much has changed at all. Legally they have to document everything but I doubt a month from now things will be any different. 

They already jumping to conclusions 

4 minutes ago, LiamM said:

No which is why I said when Jamie dies Bryan will take over his part :mj:

You said, “Bryan tbh, lets be honest it’s going to happen when Jamie isn’t around anymore“

I thought you meant if Jamie is not around to oversee both cships. The Blast’s report makes it sound like Andrew is resigning without a replacement being sought anytime soon or at all. That would leave everything in Jamie’s hands, if he’s not around then Bryan controls the full cship which I also don’t feel is a good idea. They need to add another lawyer to help oversee Britney’s estate. I’m fine with Bryan being sole conservator over Britney & co-cons of her estate at some point. I think Britney would probably like that arrangement more.?‍♀️

03/04/2019 Ex Parte - Petition (Accepting Resignation And Approving. )
Filed by Petitioner

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration Regarding Notice )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration of Urgency )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration Regarding Notice )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Memorandum - Points and Authorities
Filed by Subject

7 minutes ago, Lilith said:

All of it is very strange. A little timeline to take (the strange at least) things in order.

-Remember how Lou Taylor was glued on Britneys leg on her european tour? Lou was never before around Britney. She is the mastermind of the Cship, and suddenly she was following Britney in every country she performed in her last tour.
-Andrew Wallet asked a raise just back in October and he mentioned how profitable the cship is. How come and he suddenly retires just few months later while he asked a raise months prior?
-The cancellation of the residency. Strange timing with all the above. Which would make sense also as a connection to Wallet because hes well... the lawyer for years now who is needed in order to arrange contracts/gigs for tours/residencies etc. So...
-Now suddenly we see Wallet requesting to quit from co-conservator IMMEDIATELY with no delay. And he even added a little subtle "threat"-like msg in his statement, he said that if his request won't get approved, it will put in great danger the conservatee (Spears). Now this doesn't mean a direct threat to Spears physically obviously, but more of a business aspect/threat to her business/fortune etc.

Since he mentioned that the cship has been highly profitable, with many business activities. WHY he as the lawyer of Spears is requesting NOW to quit? He also said that "there is many business activities that require immediately attention" then why he doesn't give that attention to those? He is the co-conservator and lawyer for like 10 years now.
What I feel it happened is: There have been ongoing business activities that are of illegal nature, and now wallet is running for the hills. It would explain why he suddenly chickens out from being co-conservator eventho just few months back he requested a raise.
It would explain why he added the subtle threat in his statement too. "Approve thissss or the conservatee will be in great dangerrr".
It would explain also why hes tossing the ball to Jamie as conservator. Because he said "welll all these businesses have been handled mostly by jamie anywaysss" . What is this lie right here lmao? Jamie who has had numerous FAILED businesses over the years? He would never be able to handle business aspects all by himself. This LIE is such bullshit. It was Wallet mainly handling all those.
I can see why wallet is fleeing now all of the sudden if there is illegal businesses that went wrong and hes running to avoid jail.

Not saying that all the above is what happened obviously, it's just a little interesting timeline of all the "weird" timed events. I wouldn't be surprised tho if in the next days or month something drops like a bomb on the news about Britneys cship being illegal and the Spears members start running left and right like headless chickens while the police/court orders/lawsuits start flocking in to bit their *****.
All that while Wallet will be somewhere in Bahamas drinking his martinis and giggling like a toothless ****** for dodging jail LMAO.

Oh well... :cackling: That was interesting to think abt :cackling:

Maybe MGM's suing them and Wallet's getting out while he can.

I hope this means that the cship will end once and for all. But anyway, this is so weird and unexpected. I wonder what is happening :ponderney:

I think this also confirms that Jaime's health wasn't the only reason to postpone the residency.

And Brit's net-worth is only $56 million? :watrusayin:

4 minutes ago, Lilith said:

All of it is very strange. A little timeline to take (the strange at least) things in order.

-Remember how Lou Taylor was glued on Britneys leg on her european tour? Lou was never before around Britney. She is the mastermind of the Cship, and suddenly she was following Britney in every country she performed in her last tour.
-Andrew Wallet asked a raise just back in October and he mentioned how profitable the cship is. How come and he suddenly retires just few months later while he asked a raise months prior?
-The cancellation of the residency. Strange timing with all the above. Which would make sense also as a connection to Wallet because hes well... the lawyer for years now who is needed in order to arrange contracts/gigs for tours/residencies etc. So...
-Now suddenly we see Wallet requesting to quit from co-conservator IMMEDIATELY with no delay. And he even added a little subtle "threat"-like msg in his statement, he said that if his request won't get approved, it will put in great danger the conservatee (Spears). Now this doesn't mean a direct threat to Spears physically obviously, but more of a business aspect/threat to her business/fortune etc.

Since he mentioned that the cship has been highly profitable, with many business activities. WHY he as the lawyer of Spears is requesting NOW to quit? He also said that "there is many business activities that require immediately attention" then why he doesn't give that attention to those? He is the co-conservator and lawyer for like 10 years now.
What I feel it happened is: There have been ongoing business activities that are of illegal nature, and now wallet is running for the hills. It would explain why he suddenly chickens out from being co-conservator eventho just few months back he requested a raise.
It would explain why he added the subtle threat in his statement too. "Approve thissss or the conservatee will be in great dangerrr".
It would explain also why hes tossing the ball to Jamie as conservator. Because he said "welll all these businesses have been handled mostly by jamie anywaysss" . What is this lie right here lmao? Jamie who has had numerous FAILED businesses over the years? He would never be able to handle business aspects all by himself. This LIE is such bullshit. It was Wallet mainly handling all those.
I can see why wallet is fleeing now all of the sudden if there is illegal businesses that went wrong and hes running to avoid jail.

Not saying that all the above is what happened obviously, it's just a little interesting timeline of all the "weird" timed events. I wouldn't be surprised tho if in the next days or month something drops like a bomb on the news about Britneys cship being illegal and the Spears members start running left and right like headless chickens while the police/court orders/lawsuits start flocking in to bit their *****.
All that while Wallet will be somewhere in Bahamas drinking his martinis and giggling like a toothless ****** for dodging jail LMAO.

Oh well... :cackling: That was interesting to think abt :cackling:

Wow this is actually really interesting :watrusayin: I mean I know this is just your take on it all but this makes perfect sense... I mean I honestly 100% believe Britney was fine when they put it in place, from the start of her career until 2007 hardly anything occurred which indicated she was severely mentally unstable (bipolar), she had a tough few years and had fun and they labelled her crazy and placed her under the cship, medicated her and made her believe she was genuinely mentally ill, this has all been for money and to keep her out of **** but honestly they’ve caused all of this, I don’t care what anyone says Jamie Spears did not “save” Britney because the truth is she didn’t need saved she was fine, Sam Lutfi even said before I think in 07/08 Britney was fine and always has been fine. I hope everything comes out publicly about this crap it’s tiring now even for us so god only knows how Britney feels #freebritney 

Wallett might be resigning of his own accord tho.

He’s just got a pay rise and he recently leaked to the media that one of the main points of the conservatorship has been there to keep Britney sober. 

Britney needed the conservatorship to be insured for touring. It will be interesting to see what happens next 

6 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I hope this means that the cship will end once and for all. But anyway, this is so weird and unexpected. I wonder what is happening :ponderney:

I think this also confirms that Jaime's health wasn't the only reason to postpone the residency.

It would be good for her to be free, if everything was in order (including her mental health). But if they're suing her and her conservatorship ends now, there's no way she can escape from court anymore.

We always get interesting news whenever I leave the forum for a moment lol 

It's weird and unexpected. If any I thought this break was due to Jamie resigning as a conservator, because of his illness. But now if Wallet quit, and Jamie's health gets worse, what's gonna happen? 

I'm sure I read about it once, I think some of the relatives have to go to the court to inform the judge so they assign a new conservator, but I think all the stability she had until now (if any) is at risk right now.

17 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Maybe MGM's suing them and Wallet's getting out while he can.

this. while lillith’s theory is interesting, I doubt it has anything to do with illegal activity but how MGM could be suing britney or holding her accountable. I mean we’re talking about one of the most high-profile, publicized public figures of our time. this wallet guy is probably just done chasing britney around and he wants out, simple as that. britney and her father seem to no longer be engaged in being milked like the cash cow she was for many years and wallet’s ideology was to keep the ringer going for as long as possible. with a cancelled residency and even talks of britney heading towards retirement, why should he stick around when he can buy himself out and invest in something else?

21 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I have no knowledge whatsoever so I'm just speaking from my ***, but it seems to me there must be some sort of trick to declare the minimum amount possible, maybe in a way to protect her true fortune, or for whatever reason that makes it more convenient for them to say her net-worth is less than what reallly is. Even if it's to avoid taxes or to prevent Kevin to ask for more.

I really don't know US's laws (barely know my country's) but I've always thought so when they reveal Britney's net-worth, because it seems too small, considering how cheap they are with everything and how much she's sold throughout her career.

Archived