Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

i understand that juno was impacted by this crazy family to some degree however she turned out to be a horrible , poisonous person. choices. now she has to come to terms with the consequences. the only thing she should have said was "Britney I love you" , understand that she unfortunately for her will never be the Spears star and retreat.

• Like 6
53 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Britney spoke first about JL, then has shaded her over and over and over to the point of where Britney fans are harassing JL and her entire family day in and day out. For an entire year. but since it’s the queen I guess we can just take away JL’s humanity and cast her into the garbage bin! :melt_weird_drift_wow: 

B didn't start it first though.

JL spread rumors about B to Lance Bass, then he went on TV and started spreading the propaganda Judas Lynn told him. She also spread some info about B to her fans in DMs.

And let's not forget JL's speech right after B's testimony:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Kletus said:

Part 2 comes out tonight, but it probably says, “I’m here for you Jamie Lynn,” since JL already quoted the text in her book I believe.  But how dare JL read it! Britney should be allowed to mock and diminish her sister online as much as she wants, with the fans sending death threats to JL’s family for the better part of a year! JL should just sit there and take it. Doesn’t she know she’s Britney’s sister? Just take your punishment girl, you have no humanity :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: while 16 and pregnant you should have stopped this conservatorship. the next time you perform a tribute to Britney and Britney is in the audience smiling and clapping, you should know that by smiling and clapping she secretly hates it! Stay silent and bow to the queen!!! (at the expense of your immediate family) :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Using the "she's just 16" excuse 13 years into the conservatorship is just so cool :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Like 6
38 minutes ago, W0rkBish said:

i understand that juno was impacted by this crazy family to some degree however she turned out to be a horrible , poisonous person. choices. now she has to come to terms with the consequences. the only thing she should have said was "Britney I love you" , understand that she unfortunately for her will never be the Spears star and retreat.

13 hours ago, generation glory said:

Exactly!!! Of all the people closest to Britney who you’d think be able to understand what she went through (but as an adult not a pregnant teenage minor) you’d think it’d be Jamie Lynn. Instead she separates their similar experiences out of selfishness because she feels it’s better to punish Britney because of how her sister’s success made her feel— like she didn’t matter. This is PAYBACK.

For some reason JL can’t or she refuses to acknowledge the similarities in her and Britney’s experiences. Fact is, it’s a lot more justified that her parents and team would react like they did after JL got pregnant at SIXTEEN considering the situation. I mean a lot of parents would react like that. Seriously what did she expect I mean…. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

But it’s not justified that Lynne, Jamie, Larry, Lou and Team Con executed a coup to grab power away from Britney to control her life, career and finances. Britney was a legal adult going through an emotional crisis that wasn’t all her fault tbh her parents and team contributed to her duress for years leading up to them obtaining a conservatorship.

JL and Casey/Casper were careless h0rny teens bringing an innocent baby into the world and neither had a job but at least Lou brokered the Ok Mag $1m to keep them afloat for the first few years or so. JL’s anger is completely  misdirected. Her problems aren’t because of Britney. If she want to be mad at somebody  then be mad at Lynne, Jamie, your team and yourself for your poor choices. But that won’t get her the attention she wants. For her narcissistic self it feels better to blame Britney. JL is mean and spiteful as ****!! 

This is how you know that Jail Lynn isn’t a bright woman. She rather be hated by the public than stand by Britney’s side. There’s no doubt that Britney is confused as h3ll but I hope that she can move on and love JL from afar. I’m sure JL will try to get in Britney’s good graces by using her children.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Kletus said:

Thanks for responding to my points with that eloquent insult! The free Britney movement is now solely operating on harassment. It was one thing when we were freeing Britney but now we have completely targeted the wrong person. 

Definitely agree with that. I said it before on a thread, but I can see where JL is coming from. Could she be lying? Sure, but it seemed genuine. She's objectively a cog in the whole machine that family has dealt with, and people are using her as an easy target because the network of people involved in the conservatorship and that family business has so many moving parts. I don't condone JL not saying anything past decade or so, but people are just wasting energy and resources on the wrong individual. Folks like SL0AN and the popcorn planet dude and surprise witness crank up the drama to 11 for them clicks with those shocked faces and flames behind their thumbnails because it's easy eyeballs on their vids. 

Can't take the fact away that JL is still Britney's sister and if that heartfelt message from Britney on Twitter says anything, Jamie Lynne still means a lot to her. Reassess your priorities, people 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This honestly feels like a indirect case of Stockholm syndrome. We weren't the ones being abuse but we have witnessed it and somehow she has found a way to flip the script. It's almost like she took a page out of britneys book. Now idk when this was filmed but I do find it ironic that once Britney played the nice card now she does too. Mirroring ones personality is a  commen trait for a Narcissistic person. I think its important to sympathize with her in a way that helps us understand why she is the way she is BUT not sympathize with her in a way that let's her off the hook.

If someone is a serial murderer and then has an interview where he explains he witnessed ******* as a child and he was a kid and didn't know what to do because he was a minor. He couldn't save those people but he felt terrible about it all  and it effected him but he didn't matter in the scheme of things because he was just told to not make the murderer upset.

Now as a grown man has become a ****** of his own and has hurt many people we can't let that person off the hook you still have to be responsible and take accountability for your part. Maybe her intention wasn't to hurt her sister but she did so that's what she should be focusing on. I'll admit I'm one of the ones who finds her absolutely abhorrent and I'm seeing right through thr facade. She can both have a tough sad life and still be a horrible person. 

She had choices to make as a person something Britney legally did not have and that's the root of it all. 

I get why she is upset and has a very reasonable explanation to why she is the way she is but it doesn't make what she is doing right now okay and that's the point.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block