BritneyXSpotify account is closed due to bullying. Pls send them love to come back!

Posted (edited)

It was the most popular twitter account for Britney updates but since ukmix milked it dry and bullied it, it's been closed

This fanbase has some true *********. Why the **** would you bully a person who gives you up-to-date, real life updates? Not kworb one, up-to-date

**** YOU UKMIX

I'll make sure Breatheheavy gets that traffic now

They just posted.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, SEND THEM LOVE SO THEY COME BACK!

We need dedicated, true fans like they are.

No one deserves to be bullied or/and ripped off.

Pls, show them we love them! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi

I'm not surprised, just read the comments written by several never-before-seen users who call themselves fans but appear only to suggest interventions and make medical diagnoses about Britney

• Like 3

I just read the UKMIX pages and there was no bullying? I do not like that the account is closed, however the arguments are weird. You cannot claim ownership of public spotify data and UKMIX quickly reacted by reducing the quotes and doing the Kworb exctractions on their own.

2 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

I just read the UKMIX pages and there was no bullying? I do not like that the account is closed, however the arguments are weird. You cannot claim ownership of public spotify data and UKMIX quickly reacted by reducing the quotes and doing the Kworb exctractions on their own.

It's not the same as kworb. That acc is able to see current numbers and stats, not just for the day before like kworb.

• Like 1

Still.. it is not their data, you know what I mean? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: It is all drama for nothing honestly. Without UKMIX for example, I would have never noticed the account as I am not a fan of using Twitter. The user also got credited by using the embed Tweet function. What is the point of putting Tweets out when you do not want them to be used by other fans?

22 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Still.. it is not their data, you know what I mean? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: It is all drama for nothing honestly. Without UKMIX for example, I would have never noticed the account as I am not a fan of using Twitter. The user also got credited by using the embed Tweet function. What is the point of putting Tweets out when you do not want them to be used by other fans?

I've been using their tweets for years, esp. for my megathreads, 0 problem. But compare my My Only Wish annual megathreads with ukmix ****posting, just danking tweets.

We don't use that accounts tweets the same.

And like I havent noticed those uk *******s are copy-pasting my threads too. And no, those are not mine but at least they should acknowledge breatheheavy. But no, they just copy paste the threads and that's it.

Ukmix is a disgusting site that should be shut down.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block