Britney first and foremost is a MOTHER who never got to be a mother! Being a Mother is a right of passage for every woman! And they took that from her so she can sell records!!!

her mom, dad, sister, brother and baby daddy are all responsible for destroying a mother and son bond! 

Britneys sons probably will need therapy for years, they were pawns in a cult, used to manipulate there MOTHER TO WORK.

i don’t blame the boys they grew up in a fish bowl they don’t understand anything outside their orbit, in their world kfed is good Britney is bad…but I will say this! 

as a son to a mother, a son never stops loving his mom, not matter how much they claim to hate her for a man your mom will always be your first love

• Love 4
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

She really needs to make up with Preston. If she makes up with Preston, Jayden will follow suit. 

This. That’s Jayden in the pic, right? It seems like she only posts photos of him, which doesn’t help the already speculated theory that she prefers him over Preston. Jayden even said that she treats them differently. I wonder why that is but it’s been like this for years. She needs to build that relationship back with her oldest more than anything. 

Edited by BabyHotAsIce
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block