Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

Just now, otisotis said:

I’m all for sympathizing with people and respect those who choose that but people need to understand that most times within every abuser is a victim. This is not something specific to JL. Mostly all of the worst people you can think of are victims of something. So then should those people not be held accountable?? Should we “lighten up” on abusers or have them not be questioned or jailed bc they were victims once?? Idk maybe there’s a better way to handle things but imo forget everything else. What she’s doing to Britney RIGHT NOW alone is irredeemable. Who tells someone they’re not allowed to speak publicly and then does this? 

Britney spoke first about JL, then has shaded her over and over and over to the point of where Britney fans are harassing JL and her entire family day in and day out. For an entire year. but since it’s the queen I guess we can just take away JL’s humanity and cast her into the garbage bin! :melt_weird_drift_wow: 

• Love 1

Part 2 comes out tonight, but it probably says, “I’m here for you Jamie Lynn,” since JL already quoted the text in her book I believe.  But how dare JL read it! Britney should be allowed to mock and diminish her sister online as much as she wants, with the fans sending death threats to JL’s family for the better part of a year! JL should just sit there and take it. Doesn’t she know she’s Britney’s sister? Just take your punishment girl, you have no humanity :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: while 16 and pregnant you should have stopped this conservatorship. the next time you perform a tribute to Britney and Britney is in the audience smiling and clapping, you should know that by smiling and clapping she secretly hates it! Stay silent and bow to the queen!!! (at the expense of your immediate family) :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 3
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

Part 2 comes out tonight, but it probably says, “I’m here for you Jamie Lynn,” since JL already quoted the text in her book I believe.  But how dare JL read it! Britney should be allowed to mock and diminish her sister online as much as she wants, with the fans sending death threats to JL’s family for the better part of a year! JL should just sit there and take it. Doesn’t she know she’s Britney’s sister? Just take your punishment girl, you have no humanity :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: while 16 and pregnant you should have stopped this conservatorship. the next time you perform a tribute to Britney and Britney is in the audience smiling and clapping, you should know that by smiling and clapping she secretly hates it! Stay silent and bow to the queen!!! (at the expense of your immediate family) :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

3 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Yes that video sure proved me wrong! Wow i am humbled! The free Britney movement has reverted back to being tabloid trash! Nobody will take us seriously once they look into why we’re attacking Jamie Lynn - which is for no good reason at all! I can’t wait for us to not be taken seriously when it’s Lou and Robin’s turn!!! Oh well, it’s good for straight people, who have absolutely no interest in this but are having fun using us for clicks since 30-year old gays can’t seem to advance past the mindset of destroying an innocent human being, as long as that human being is a female and Britney shaded her for no good reason!! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Kletus said:

Yes that video sure proved me wrong! Wow i am humbled! The free Britney movement has reverted back to being tabloid trash! Nobody will take us seriously once they look into why we’re attacking Jamie Lynn - which is for no good reason at all! I can’t wait for us to not be taken seriously when it’s Lou and Robin’s turn!!! Oh well, it’s good for straight people, who have absolutely no interest in this but are having fun using us for clicks since 30-year old gays can’t seem to advance past the mindset of destroying an innocent human being, as long as that human being is a female and Britney shaded her for no good reason!! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Girl do you even know why fans hate JL? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Ew. Go back to your basement and deal with your own trauma. 

• Love 3
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Ew. Go back to your basement and deal with your own trauma. 

Thanks for responding to my points with that eloquent insult! The free Britney movement is now solely operating on harassment. It was one thing when we were freeing Britney but now we have completely targeted the wrong person. 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I mean this in the nicest way possible, go **** yourself and I mean it truly :) 

6 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I mean this in the nicest way possible, go **** yourself and I mean it truly :) 

Well I wish you a good day as well! I hate to ruin the fun of going overboard with the harassing of Jamie Lynn, but sadly one of us must point it out! Might as well be me since I’ve been here since 2008 :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Like 2

I've realised something about all these interviews... 

Constant phrases like "I was a child" 

"this is my story" 

She's using the image of an innocent child which is hard to argue with, and then stating she's free to tell what happened to her, which she is...

This makes it hard to argue with what she's saying, and I must admit to feeling sorry for her during parts....

But honestly I feel like these phrases are cleverly being used, the same way politicians enter interviews with a script and an agenda. 

It's not the content of the interviews that's the main problem for me, it's the timing of the whole thing and the opportunistic nature of it. Then to read out text messages from Britney.... 

#onlyascumperson

• Love 3
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Britney spoke first about JL, then has shaded her over and over and over to the point of where Britney fans are harassing JL and her entire family day in and day out. For an entire year. but since it’s the queen I guess we can just take away JL’s humanity and cast her into the garbage bin! :melt_weird_drift_wow: 

I def see what you’re saying and i don’t disagree! No one should be harassing her. But considering a lot of what JL says can be debunked through court documents as well as people other than Britney herself, i’m not necessarily moved to believe that Britney calling her out for this isn’t deserved. I understand where you’re coming from tho. Again no one should be harassing her that’s not what i meant.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block