Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

22 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Go to the profile Call Her Daddy and there's a 4.0 stars right above the Juno Watson episode. Click and then give it 1 star, i wish i could give zero stars... 

To be honest, the podcast is actually really good pre-JL making an appearance - so really, we should be attacking JL not the host? LOL. The podcast is about controversial topics 

8 minutes ago, dran said:

To be honest, the podcast is actually really good pre-JL making an appearance - so really, we should be attacking JL not the host? LOL. The podcast is about controversial topics 

For me this is a black and white situation. The whole world knows how they silenced Britney and what they did to her... That's why you wont see JL on Kelly Clarkson or Drew Barrymore shows cause i'm sure they wouldn't support or give her a platform... 

21 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Anyone know who JL’s current team is? In the Timelapse at the start of the podcast there is a woman wearing a mask who has similar hair length to Robin stood by JL, but you can’t really see her face. Did anyone else notice this? I’m assuming LT is still working with her?

Her manager is Alexis fisher and timeline management. Lou is a finance manager but Alexis is her PR / rep now.

34 minutes ago, Army1 said:

When does pt 2 come out? Theres like ten different advertised dates and times when you read press articles about pt 1 online. 

is it even going to come out? they deleted the story about part 2 and stuff they were adding

EDIT: Just read this on another forum: So… the girl from the podcast said it’s still coming. What I noticed from the new preview is they’re editing Britney’s name out but making it OBVIOUS who they’re talking about just to cover their *****. These sneaky *******s…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block