Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

30 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Used to say the n word, mocked britney’s mental health all the time and called beyoncé and her kids an ape. He also went against Jordan and hacked the entire breatheheavy server back in around 2013 or 2014 with essentially poop and feces photos/gifs. It was disgusting and uncalled for. He’s a deeply disturbed individual and clearly has no life. He basically lives on Twitter now pretending he’s some saint when he’s nothing but an obsessed r@+ still living in his mother’s basement at his LARGE age. 😭

OMG, are you serious? But they seem to be so supportive of Britney their tweets are also so nice why would they do all that 😵💫

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I've woken up today and it would appear I've stumbled across a Jamie Lynn forum. This is not what I signed up for. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Where's the megathread for Jamie Snr, Jamie Jnr and Jamie Spouse. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

yes. it's been like this for more than couple days. and i understand that it is hot topic and it is Britney related as JL was born Spears too.

But i really wish ppl stopped creating  so many threads about her BOOK OF LIES  and promo of Britney being crazy. Instead i wish we would celebrate Britney being free from personal cship. Or at least create topic how we believe Britney not her sister.  We forget that she is still under financial one. And court date was canceled. Like c'mon. We have more important things to talk about and question.  But i guess my only way is just to not check this forum until 19/01.  So that $hit promo JL is doing will finally end.

At this point i really think Britney should stood up for herself and book Oprah for major interview. But i understand that she needs to go to court not to inteview to make that ppl accountable.

Part of me had always hoped that the Jamie Watson instagram DM’s were a fake account but this podcast obviously confirms any doubts. He confirmed JL would “clear things up” on upcoming podcast and now here we are. So upsetting to think he (or JL) is saying such horrible horrible things about Britney to strangers on instagram - so gross!! Britney or Sam would never.

All Brit has said prior to this book and interviews specifically about JL was that she was upset about the tribute (which ultimately I think is less about JL and more about how she was controlled and refused artistic freedom) and she has also implied that she felt her sister did not support her enough. These are all subjective experiences for Britney (probably all true but they are actually just feelings Brit is sharing) and JL is banging on so much about people needing to have a voice and share their experiences…

the interviews, book and DM’s they are saying some horrible things and don’t seem to be respecting Britney’s voice which she was robbed of for years! ultimate hypocrisy and they should be ashamed!! 

• Like 2

She is clearly just being used by Lou as a money-grab tool to make up for the financial losses of the past year. All this buzz, including Britney replying to her, it's exactly what they wanted, which makes the whole situation even more upsetting. We should all just stop caring and talking about it... The more attention/hate she gets, the more power she has to PR herself as a victim and book in interviews. 

• Like 6

jeez! she's like 12 y.o. "i was a child, i was a child, i was a child" like OK WE GOT IT! but when u were 25+ you could have done or said smth and you were not a child anymore 

she tries so hard, i cant

like she also wanted to run away from her family, she wrote in a book about it miltiple times, so why cant u understand what Britney was doing and why she didnt want to do anything with any of her family

ugh im fuming 

• Like 5

Despicable. This woman is despicable. Lou and her are trying to push Britney have another major breakdown for their own sake. Evil. 

I just need to know one thing. What the **** is taking Britney so long? I need her to give Oprah a call and set up a 2 long episodes. Plan things out and expose the **** out of EVERYONE. and at the same time get a book out. 

Im sorry im not selfish at all. But she needs to get things done and release soon. It is needed.  

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block