[POLL] Who is behind the latest round of TMZ Smear Campaigns (last round was in early 2023)? Who set Britney up by hiring Paul Richard Soliz, a convicted felon to work in her home *with no background check*

Who is behind this?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm terrified she may end up like Michael Jackson with the way things are going. And the fact that Kane is her manager. 

All of these people benefit from pushing the "she's crazy and out of control" narrative. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

It’s not a smear campaign. The delulu fans just refuse to believe that Britney is a self-destructive mess who is now fully responsible for the choices she’s making in her own life. There is no one to blame but her. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

It’s not a smear campaign. The delulu fans just refuse to believe that Britney is a self-destructive mess who is now fully responsible for the choices she’s making in her own life. There is no one to blame but her. 

Who set Britney up by hiring Paul Richard Soliz, a convicted felon to work in her home *with no background check*? How is that not a set up...

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

EW! The last sentence! Just log out forever!!! You are a disgusting piece of

You can say whatever you want but you won't never make me think that is Britney's fault! NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, iZacaree said:

I think you are the delulu one. also multiple truths can coexist. The issue is way more nuanced than just blaming Britney... For what? Being trafficked her whole life and used as a cash cow. Not having the tools to exist as a functional adult because that's what they did to her. She needs help but the media is twisting and pumping narratives again. 

• Love 7

I mean...It's not a smear campaign when there's photo evidence. This is twice in a week she has been seen with that felon... At this point, it's her own decisions that constantly find her in the middle of the same erratic situations. I will never understand why she associates with the lowest of the low. It's so obvious he's bad news and has the worst intentions at heart...But I can't fully blame him because she keeps going after trash.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I mean...It's not a smear campaign when there's photo evidence. This is twice in a week she has been seen with that felon... At this point, it's her own decisions that constantly find her in the middle of the same erratic situations. I will never understand why she associates with the lowest of the low. It's so obvious he's bad news and has the worst intentions at heart...But I can't fully blame him because she keeps going after trash.

What about Paul Richard Soliz, a convicted felon. His son is apparently in a guardianship because he doesn't want to live with his father or mother. Paul Soliz was hired to work for Britney last year. My question is...who is setting Britney up to hire a criminal with no background check? They want a Sam Lutfi 2.0. So Britney is "suspect to undue influence" and they can control her again.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

TEAM CON

Loucifer Taylor - Headmistress of Evil

The Spears 

Michael Kane

The Lawyers, doctors, and everyone involved in the fraudulent c-ship

I was giving the benefit of the doubt to Cade Hudson, but I feel he is another Scam. 

I insist! She needs to leave that hell called California, buy a ranch in Ohio, Utah wherever, and ride some horses. She has no reason to be there, TMZ will never leave her alone as all those people behind this smear campaign that started since the court settlement. They want to break her is so obvious. They want to rub her in the face they won't face justice, she has to pay their bills, and now this smear campaign to damage her reputation even more. 

It's her fault for hanging around at Chateau Marmot in LA and with all these shady people after all that she has been through like didnt learn anything from what happened 15 years ago but that doesn't mean there is not a conspiracy. 

Edited by J45x
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

What about Paul Richard Soliz, a convicted felon. His son is apparently in a guardianship because he doesn't want to live with his father or mother. Paul Soliz was hired to work for Britney last year. My question is...who is setting Britney up to hire a criminal with no background check? They want a Sam Lutfi 2.0. So Britney is "suspect to undue influence" and they can control her again.

No one is setting Britney to hire someone without a background check, that was her own doing...But let's say at first she didn't know, let's say you're right, she definitely knows now and yet she continues to associate with him. So to answer your question, yes, I do believe 100% he has bad intentions and I do believe he calls the paps (those photos from a few days ago are so staged) but it's Britney who continuously chooses to be with that scum and she always repeats the same cycle. 

• Like 3
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Unfortunately. She’s not safe with Sony all in her affairs, God only knows what Vicky reported back to them

Wow. That’s very concerning. She seems to be in a bad place already and she’s surrounded by so many shady character. Tmz seems way too motivated to control the narrative too. 

Britney needs to get out of LA asap and take care of herself with people she can trust. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

....ok, so wait. I need questions answered because the other thread is complete bedlam right now. Was she or was she not injured? If she was injured by this guy, why are people blaming her? Was this the same place that she was supposedly topless at the pool and making the guests uncomfortable? if so, they'd have footage of her harassing people (if this is true), correct?

Posted (edited)

Who is this man? Very sus during the midst her smear campaign he shows up causing trouble. He could be a paid actor, who was paid to get close to Britney for all we know, ..those are very real things that happen

I bet Britney feels she has nobody she can trust so she chose the scum of earth. Britney loves a kfed type…

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block