Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

14 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Thanks for responding to my points with that eloquent insult! The free Britney movement is now solely operating on harassment. It was one thing when we were freeing Britney but now we have completely targeted the wrong person. 

No we really haven’t. And your narc techniques won’t work on me. Go lick Juno Lice *****.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, pancake said:

why is she talking about all this in the first place

free britney movement has been going on for almost 3 years so why now?

trying to get britney to REACT so they can re- chain her up and keep their cash cow. I'm glad britney "apologized" and I think she has been warned by her lawyer to "behave" for the time being. It's going to be a minute before she Is actually FREE FREE.  Also LOU Taylor. She wants to clean up camp. 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Britney spoke first about JL, then has shaded her over and over and over to the point of where Britney fans are harassing JL and her entire family day in and day out. For an entire year. but since it’s the queen I guess we can just take away JL’s humanity and cast her into the garbage bin! :melt_weird_drift_wow: 

Why are you acting like this is some regular family drama? It feels like some people forget everything Britney has went through. Britney was the abused one, not the abuser. She was a victim of human trafficking, her sister exploited her AND became bff with the mastermind behind alls this. Britney was silenced and she probably has so much anger towards everyone who let this happen and who abused her. She has every right to speak up about this, to release her anger and defend herself for the first time. Britney hasn't not even said much about her either. 

JL took away her humanity herself when she decided to contribute to something this inhumany evil, I don't care if she gets hate comments, she has to face the consequences. It's just terrible that her kids are getting affected by this cause they have nothing to do with this. 

It saddens me that people are litsening to abuser before the victim even had a chance to tell their story. I don't even want to litsen to this podcast cause it really doesn't matter what she has to say, this is not about her, she could have spoken her truth many years ago but she chose do this now and at the same time trying to drag Britney to the ground. 

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

After watching, she doesn’t say anything bad about Britney? Did I watch the same thing? If anything it makes Lynne seem like the bad one.

She backtracks on the stuff she talks about in the book, she didn't remember any details but made sure they were in the book. It's still all about Britney and it's annoying and degrading.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, britneypears said:

Why are you acting like this is some regular family drama? It feels like some people forget everything Britney has went through. Britney was the abused one, not the abuser. She was a victim of human trafficking, her sister exploited her AND became bff with the mastermind behind alls this. Britney was silenced and she probably has so much anger towards everyone who let this happen and who abused her. She has every right to speak up about this, to release her anger and defend herself for the first time. Britney hasn't not even said much about her either. 

JL took away her humanity herself when she decided to contribute to something this inhumany evil, I don't care if she gets hate comments, she has to face the consequences. It's just terrible that her kids are getting affected by this cause they have nothing to do with this. 

It saddens me that people are litsening to abuser before the victim even had a chance to tell their story. I don't even want to litsen to this podcast cause it really doesn't matter what she has to say, this is not about her, she could have spoken her truth many years ago but she chose do this now and at the same time trying to drag Britney to the ground. 

JL exploited her and took away her humanity? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: yeah, okay. We gon be crying wolf so much then nobody will believe us when it’s the ACTUAL team con’s turn. Guess Team Con’s plan worked!

21 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Well I wish you a good day as well! I hate to ruin the fun of going overboard with the harassing of Jamie Lynn, but sadly one of us must point it out! Might as well be me since I’ve been here since 2008 :eyes_britney_laugh:

Wow congratulations for being on a forum for 14 years and only now defending Jamie Lynn, she deserves everything she’s getting regardless of sympathy and damage control answers she has managed to calculate never forget her husband is spreading absolute hate about Britney after having confessed he hasn’t read the book yet clearly getting his info from his wife, the fact there is evidence she tried and failed to move Britney’s entire assets to Stonebridge and also the fact there is evidence more than 50% of her book has been debunked especially by Britney herself so if you believe her over Britney then you’re not a fan anymore 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Yes that video sure proved me wrong! Wow i am humbled! The free Britney movement has reverted back to being tabloid trash! Nobody will take us seriously once they look into why we’re attacking Jamie Lynn - which is for no good reason at all! I can’t wait for us to not be taken seriously when it’s Lou and Robin’s turn!!! Oh well, it’s good for straight people, who have absolutely no interest in this but are having fun using us for clicks since 30-year old gays can’t seem to advance past the mindset of destroying an innocent human being, as long as that human being is a female and Britney shaded her for no good reason!! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

The irony of the fanbase, is they are ready to turn on Britney whenever she performs, or doesn’t look made up to their standard. It’s truly interesting how much we all project our insecurities on her. There is not one person associated with Britney who has not been torn down by this fanbase …

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Kletus said:

abuse from JL in particular? I see abuse from literally everyone involved in team con. I see NO abuse from JL. I am wielding a pitchfork against team con. Not against JL. 

yes ofc she is not the only one, and yes maybe jamie wasn't the organiser or the one who pulled all the strings, but she contributed to the abuse...she explotied her sister, she becambe bff with lou, she didn't stand up for her etc etc 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, britneypears said:

This person is a troll saying anything to start up drama to get their depressing day in :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block