(OBVIOUSLY THE UNPOPULAR OPINION that is deduced to no opinion at all) BUT...A cold hard opinion of Britney's dancing. See below. simple tho

Im sorry, but the 2007 VMAs was not the only place she didn’t dance well. Many of her performances after her breakdown were not up to par with Prime Britney. We got mostly arm movements, moving from point A to point B like she is counting her steps and not wanting to be there. But I don’t think she lost her talent, she just lot her passion which we all know why now. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Im sorry, but the 2007 VMAs was not the only place she didn’t dance well. Many of her performances after her breakdown were not up to par with Prime Britney. We got mostly arm movements, moving from point A to point B like she is counting her steps and not wanting to be there. But I don’t think she lost her talent, she just lot her passion which we all know why now. 

but for instance after her breakdown she has most of the times been enjoying dancing, especially most of POM and she has never been tense or without skill...

arm movements are not a sign of her bad dancing but different dancing style.

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

This is a conspiracy theory?

well its a science

just kidding but then again it is

i dont buy the theory Britney has lost her prime moves

i just feel she does not want to dance like before... i think she felt she sold out with these racy dance moves, and on POM wanted a different dance style.

Edited by FullyDattAndDatt3full
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

What is the point of this thread?

no opinion said whatsoever says the one who probably likes to overcriticize ha di ha di ha

only one opinion allowed aint it?

roses for you tho setting an example and making my day..

your intrusive tactic here must have been so well thought out to you in your life?

u see very well i want to say with that thread that Britney has always known how to dance and you just wanna p**p on it. congrats tho you are very cool now.

Edited by FullyDattAndDatt3full
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

no opinion said whatsoever says the one who probably likes to overcriticize ha di ha di ha

your intrusive tactic here must have been so well thought out to you in your life?

u see very well i want to say with that thread that Britney has always known how to dance and you just wanna p**p on it. congrats tho you are very cool now.

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

I like VMA 2007, she did her possible best.

3 hours ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

This response is more of a word salad than any Britney Insta caption I ever read. Sis are you Britney??! 

• Haha 1

She could learn intense complicated choreo for a short routine, like she used to for music videos. If she wanted.

But the days of her doing full length concerts at max effort are over. She's too old and it could lead to injury, plus she's...not working right now.

Most of the dancing we see her post is just for fun, enjoyable to her, and she usually adds the music later after editing. Meaning she's not trying to dance a routine choreographed to a song in particular. So the GP should not compare that to the Slave video!

She's super talented and she knows that, which is why she has the confidence to post casual videos. People who try to discredit her dance skills should ask themselves if they just dislike Britney or women in general. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block