Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

spacer.png

to those who watched the interview Is it just me or was that duping delight on her face 20 minutes in when she is saying "people keep talking about the knife incident" reffering to britney like as if thats what she wanted.. but shes claiming shes surprised so many people took to that statement and shes learning how shocking it was as she tells her story .-. 
Judge Judy Reaction GIF 

• Like 2
  • Leader

I listened to the whole thing. I'll save my thoughts for a live stream, but I thought the interview was a good listen. I think our knee-jerk reaction is to trash her. Not defending her though, bc I think she's made some dumb mistakes (and doing the GMA interview at Lou Taylor's house, really?? 🤦🏼‍♂️). But I don't think this first part did any damage to Britney minus her generally doing an interview. The second part where she talks about the con... I'm interested to see what she has to say. Maybe I'm speaking too soon. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Idk but two members of my immediate family used to do some things I still can't process, like barging into my room in the middle of the night and claiming someone was trying to saw through the floor and enter the house (like an old bugs bunny cartoon :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:), so maybe she's genuinely surprised people are reacting to it. for me it was a daily thing so I am actually surprised when other families don't have the same sort of situation :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

What I don’t get is how clueless she is about her team. How can she not know who made the decisions for her when she got pregnant to go to the cabin/house. Also even before that she said she didn’t know who is in her team WTF. I feel like there is so much she is not saying and it is clear when she is lying  in situations where she stumbles and can’t answer. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, timito said:

What I don’t get is how clueless she is about her team. How can she not know who made the decisions for her when she got pregnant to go to the cabin/house. Also even before that she said she didn’t know who is in her team WTF. I feel like there is so much she is not saying and it is clear when she is lying  in situations where she stumbles and can’t answer. 

During those times. Her actions in her adult life and now are in despicable though

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I listened to the whole thing. I'll save my thoughts for a live stream, but I thought the interview was a good listen. I think our knee-jerk reaction is to trash her. Not defending her though, bc I think she's made some dumb mistakes (and doing the GMA interview at Lou Taylor's house, really?? 🤦🏼‍♂️). But I don't think this first part did any damage to Britney minus her generally doing an interview. The second part where she talks about the con... I'm interested to see what she has to say. Maybe I'm speaking too soon. 

Her dumb mistake was publishing this book tbh! Why does she bring up all these traumatic events for Britney? Imagine being Britney , silenced for over a decade, and you have your sister bringing up these incidents again to the general public, including one that was never publicized . Britney’s incident with a knife. The break up with Justin. Britney shaving her head. Britney’s Vegas wedding. Then every answer is I don’t know, I was a child . Literally what is the purpose of this book. Does she feel liberated now that she’s published a book?  Maybe instead of talking to the public she should be talking to Britney and a therapist.

also can’t forget to mention that she’s making money from this .

• Love 1
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Anyone know who JL’s current team is? In the Timelapse at the start of the podcast there is a woman wearing a mask who has similar hair length to Robin stood by JL, but you can’t really see her face. Did anyone else notice this? I’m assuming LT is still working with her?

I managed to pause it where the lady is turned to the side it’s not Robin try to pause around 0:08 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Kletus said:

abuse from JL in particular? I see abuse from literally everyone involved in team con. I see NO abuse from JL. I am wielding a pitchfork against team con. Not against JL. 

If you can't see how JL has abused Britney over the years then you are blind, JL has been Team Con from day 1 because she directly benefitted from it.

Now that the money train is gone she's scrambling.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jordan, why are your live streams main-paged on every single thread ? I know it's your forum but still. :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

Not everyone is interested or has time to watch them. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block