Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

I know we all hate her at this point and wish she end eating garbage from some McDonald’s but after listening her podcast even through the lies you can see that she as Britney are victims of bad parenting.

all Britney **** in her life are not Britney or media or Jamie Lie fault. Those are consequences of Leen and Jamie acts as persons and as parents.

they treat this littlE brat as she doesn’t exist and they treat Britney as an cow. It was def more hard for Britney but it’s was hard for Jamie Lie too.

the thing is when you grow up and look back you can choose your own path. Say I’m not gonna repeat history I’m gonna be a good person or u just stay in the same level as your parents. Guess she choose being evil.

ps how annoying is the Jordan video playing every time I get here. Like the videos tho but once it’s ok stop the outplay please 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Summary of part 1 for people that don't want to watch it:

• Jamie Lynn was asked about the time Britney shaved her head and she said that a friend showed her photos of that when it happened and she said she tried so hard to pretend she didn't care about that. She was at that time living with a friend or something cause Lynne was out of town (I don't even remember) and she was very depressed, she didn't want to go to school and she remembered people and teachers talking about that behind her back and she tried to pretend it wasn't affecting her. She was crying during that :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 
  • She was talking about her teen pregnancy... 
  • She said Justin Timberlake was like a father figure to her and she was very upset when Britney and Justin broke up, she said she remembered seeing how sad Britney was and it was hard for her. 
  • She was crying and she said that she felt she didn't matter 
  • She critized Britney because she told Lynne that she'd buy her a house if she divorced her father. 
  • She said she started seeing change in Britney behavior around Las Vegas marriage and now she saw that she needed a break. 

Part 2 will be about conservatorship 

Wow really?

I watched the entire thing through too and you are clearly leaving out key details in each of your summary points that actually give context to what Jamie Lynn was saying.

For starters, she didn’t criticize Britney for buying Lynne a house - you’re clearly trying to purposely misguide everyone here into thinking that.

The interviewer asked Jamie Lynn about Britney buying Lynne a home in order to divorce Jamie. Jamie Lynn explained that during that time, it was clear her parents were not in a good place so Britney purchased Lynne a home saying “I’ll buy you a house if you leave daddy.” The interviewer then asked how she (Jamie Lynn) coped with that as a kid - the separation and her sister playing this financial role. Jamie Lynn explained that as a kid, she couldn’t understand or rationalize why one of her siblings would have to do that in order to help their mom. In her mind, she didn’t feel that it was Britney’s responsibility or role to resolve their parent’s issues. 

In other words, she’s actually praising Britney for it and saying that Britney or Bryan should not have to be the adults of the family.

She went on to say that Jamie (dad) stayed at the house their first night in the new house which she found confusing. At one point, Lynne told Jamie Lynn not to saying anything to Britney.

This is just one example, but after watching part 1, I do actually feel that a lot of people are missing Jamie Lynn’s perspective. 

I don’t have time to do it now, but I may type up an ACCURATE summary later for everyone with actual context. From what I gather so far, Jamie Lynne doesn’t speak highly of her dad, thinks her mom was weak and didn’t stick up for neither her or Britney, Bryan is absent, and Jamie Lynn’s entire narrative is that despite her experiences not being as bad as Britney’s, it doesn’t diminish the thing she went through as well.

• Love 2
  • Like 6

The thing is that she's choosing to throw mud at Britney. Nobody argues that they had good childhood and that they are not traumatized by their awful and greedy parents (who she keeps supporting btw).

But attacking Britney, who has suffered enough already , just to prove that you are also traumatized is a choice. And clearly a pathetic one. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Sia said:

The interviewer asked Jamie Lynn about Britney buying Lynne a home in order to divorce Jamie. Jamie Lynn explained that during that time, it was clear her parents were not in a good place so Britney purchased Lynne a home saying “I’ll buy you a house if you leave daddy.” The interviewer then asked how she (Jamie Lynn) coped with that as a kid - the separation and her sister playing this financial role. Jamie Lynn explained that as a kid, she couldn’t understand or rationalize why one of her siblings would have to do that in order to help their mom. In her mind, she didn’t feel that it was Britney’s responsibility or role to resolve their parent’s issues. 

I understood this as critizing :emma:

you’re clearly trying to purposely misguide everyone here into thinking that.

Girl shut the **** up, I dont have to ''misguide'' everyone because everyone already hates JL 

I don’t have time to do it now, but I may type up an ACCURATE summary later for everyone with actual context. From what I gather so far, Jamie Lynne doesn’t speak highly of her dad, thinks her mom was weak and didn’t stick up for neither her or Britney, Bryan is absent, and Jamie Lynn’s entire narrative is that despite her experiences not being as bad as Britney’s, it doesn’t diminish the thing she went through as well.

Oh how cool of you :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You thought you ate that 

33 minutes ago, Sia said:

Wow really?

I watched the entire thing through too and you are clearly leaving out key details in each of your summary points that actually give context to what Jamie Lynn was saying.

For starters, she didn’t criticize Britney for buying Lynne a house - you’re clearly trying to purposely misguide everyone here into thinking that.

In other words, she’s actually praising Britney for it and saying that Britney or Bryan should not have to be the adults of the family.

She went on to say that Jamie (dad) stayed at the house their first night in the new house which she found confusing. At one point, Lynne told Jamie Lynn not to saying anything to Britney.

This is just one example, but after watching part 1, I do actually feel that a lot of people are missing Jamie Lynn’s perspective. 

How refreshing to see someone on here with an ounce of common sense and rationality. It’s not even being pro-Jamie Lynn but rather understanding how perspective of the human mind works. Unfortunately, people paint us as the bad guys for being rational and understanding of how there is always two sides to a story. I do agree that user left out a lot of important tidbits. Logic over emotion, respect.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

not some of you actually falling for jl's bs as if she and her husband havent been gaslighting and bullying britney and her fans on social media for the past several days :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: not even mentioning jl's involvement with lou, other interviews, and the stuff she put in her book :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the::huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the::huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Britney fans have been viciously attacking JL, her husband, and her children for the past year, which is somehow always conveniently left out when painting JL as some big bad villain for simply “being in Britney’s way” :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: but im sure the “straight allies” love this as they gossip on YouTube acting like they care about this and then use the gays to get paid. Even ThatSurpriseWitness has reduced herself to tabloid trash. Since everybody is so focused on JL, nobody will take us seriously because this has turned the movement into a non-factor and exposed us as being illogical. Congrats! :eyes_britney_laugh: Lou won!

I’m all for sympathizing with people and respect those who choose that but people need to understand that most times within every abuser is a victim. This is not something specific to JL. Mostly all of the worst people you can think of are victims of something. So then should those people not be held accountable?? Should we “lighten up” on abusers or have them not be questioned or jailed bc they were victims once?? Idk maybe there’s a better way to handle things but imo forget everything else. What she’s doing to Britney RIGHT NOW alone is irredeemable. Who tells someone they’re not allowed to speak publicly and then does this? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block