Lynne Spears arrives in LA

Lynne Spears landed in Los Angeles today. Paparazzi photographed her at LAX and asked her if she will “always be there [for Britney] no matter what”  – to which she nodded yes to. 

Meanwhile, one of Lynne's former friends, whom she recently sued in court (and won) and filed a restraining order against, is alleging Lynne called in a 5150 hold on Britney the night Britney injured her ankle at the Chateau Marmont. He wrote: "a credible source just told me Lynne allegedly called in a 5150 hold on Britney last night, after she called Lynne for help?! Britney saw the gurney and ambulance and took off barefoot because she was afraid they were about to take her against her will again!! She then called Rosengart who stopped it!!"

In a now-deleted caption, Britney wrote that she suspects her mother is to blame for the paramedics arriving to the scene. "I know my mom was involved !!! I haven’t talked to her in 6 months and she called right after it happened before the news being out !!! I was set up just like she did way back when !!! I wish I had grandparents !!! I can’t stand her !!!"

A few questions worth pondering: how did Lynne know Britney's whereabouts at the Chateau Marmont if they aren't speaking? And why is Lynne in L.A. now? 

Stay tuned...

84429753-0-image-a-61_1714757762312.jpg

Photo: DailyMail & Backgrid

• Like 2
Just now, KrisJ said:

Remember Lynn wanted Britney to pay $600,000 in legal fees..don’t trust this woman at all

The problem is Britney trusting her. After the disturbing birthday pictures between narcissist mom and sick daughter, I really wouldn’t doubt anything at this point. 

Let's hope Britney will not accept her mother in her life anymore.

• Like 4
Just now, Naes614 said:

I am all favor of Britney freedom and will always be. But Britney is clearly not well at all and we are not flies on the wall to what is really going on..Girl is struggling and Lynn is no mother of the year, but Britney is also not been great with bashing her minor children publicly. We need to quit being so delusional and just pray for the best..Get that felon away 

If Lynne can get the criminal to go away then... the enemy of my enemy is my friend I guess :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block