Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

16 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I listened to the whole thing. I'll save my thoughts for a live stream, but I thought the interview was a good listen. I think our knee-jerk reaction is to trash her. Not defending her though, bc I think she's made some dumb mistakes (and doing the GMA interview at Lou Taylor's house, really?? 🤦🏼‍♂️). But I don't think this first part did any damage to Britney minus her generally doing an interview. The second part where she talks about the con... I'm interested to see what she has to say. Maybe I'm speaking too soon. 

Yeah kinda interesting, kinda self indulging. She is problematic and speaking about her family when one member has publicly said she wants them all in jail is very problematic in itself without the conservatorship. But she does not get that at all which I find mind boggling.

If all is to be found true what Britney has said, she will be dragged to the pits for this book for eternity. She should have waited or not release it at all until this has been cleared in court. It is very insensitive towards Britney. Is she that much in need of cash and screentime to sell out not really her live but that of her sister?

16 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I listened to the whole thing. I'll save my thoughts for a live stream, but I thought the interview was a good listen. I think our knee-jerk reaction is to trash her. Not defending her though, bc I think she's made some dumb mistakes (and doing the GMA interview at Lou Taylor's house, really?? 🤦🏻‍♂️). But I don't think this first part did any damage to Britney minus her generally doing an interview. The second part where she talks about the con... I'm interested to see what she has to say. Maybe I'm speaking too soon. 

The interview at Lou’s house was not a “mistake”, dafuq? Mistakes were Jamie Lynn at 17 in 2007/2008 interacting with Lou. After knowing what monster Lou is and after the exposes Britney fans had on Lou, being friends with Lou and going to her house shows how rotten Jamie Lynn is. She found a rotten husband just like her, good, they only ruin one household.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The placement is terrible too. I've accidentally clicked on it enough times that now it's annoying me.

Sorry Jordan, I support you and everything (and don’t mean tO sound ungrateful) but its little pesky when scrolling on mobile  (esp if you’re out in public) and it starts playing 

:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block