Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

48 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Using the "she's just 16" excuse 13 years into the conservatorship is just so cool :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Yet you and the other 30-year old gay men are still harassing this girl over that, and the fact that she didn’t “do enough” when in fact there really wasn’t anything she could have done other than what she did, and she lines out what she did to try and help in detail. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:  I guess insulting her looks doesn’t actually make us look petty and irresponsible as a fandom. Directing this petulant type of insanity towards JL actually makes us look like legal scholars that should be taken seriously, instead of smelly basement dwellers. With this credibility behind us, we are sure to be taken seriously when we try to take down the real culprits that were involved in the conservatorship :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Definitely agree with that. I said it before on a thread, but I can see where JL is coming from. Could she be lying? Sure, but it seemed genuine. She's objectively a cog in the whole machine that family has dealt with, and people are using her as an easy target because the network of people involved in the conservatorship and that family business has so many moving parts. I don't condone JL not saying anything past decade or so, but people are just wasting energy and resources on the wrong individual. Folks like SL0AN and the popcorn planet dude and surprise witness crank up the drama to 11 for them clicks with those shocked faces and flames behind their thumbnails because it's easy eyeballs on their vids. 

Can't take the fact away that JL is still Britney's sister and if that heartfelt message from Britney on Twitter says anything, Jamie Lynne still means a lot to her. Reassess your priorities, people 

Yes I agree completely. I am actually disturbed with the YouTube voices coming out with clickbait because they’ve noticed that the fans have some strange obsession with mercilessly dragging JL for NO discernible reason. Even after Britney made a Public plea that it should stop. Popcorn planet is some straight guy acting like he cares about this so he can profit. ThatSurpriseWitness is a lawyer but her channel has devolved into spiteful gossipy trash tabloidism. I already had issue with her because she tried to get credit for the movement and for “educating” the movement on the legal issues, but we have been reading the court documents here at exhale literally an entire decade before she was even aware of this. Clout chasers are using the movement and have contributed to its decline. If we aren’t careful then there will be no legitimacy behind the movement left when it comes to actually bringing down the real culprits, and it’s remarkable to see how people genuinely don’t care about who is actually behind this and are entirely focused on derailing everything simply because they like the sport of attacking women. The culture has not improved one iota. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Yet you and the other 30-year old gay men are still harassing this girl over that, and the fact that she didn’t “do enough” when in fact there really wasn’t anything she could have done other than what she did, and she lines out what she did to try and help in detail. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:  I guess insulting her looks doesn’t actually make us look petty and irresponsible as a fandom. Directing this petulant type of insanity towards JL actually makes us look like legal scholars that should be taken seriously, instead of smelly basement dwellers. With this credibility behind us, we are sure to be taken seriously when we try to take down the real culprits that were involved in the conservatorship :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Tbh i think most of the hate jl is getting is because shes still friends with lou taylor and that says a lot, it basically invalidates each and everyone of her recent efforts to say that she actually tried to help britney

she wasnt a 16 yr old pregnant girl for the 13 years of the cship, in fact she got pregnant before britney even got in it, i get that she was young anyway but it was 13 years! And the only receipts we have of her actions are the legal files when she tried to move britneys trust to lou’s stonebride and the multiple lou shoutouts on her insta so dont blame the fans for coming for her 

why didnt she release this book when britney was still under the cship? When what she says about her parents couldve actually helped britneys case? No, she conveniently “felt her voice mattered” the moment she saw the money train was about to stop, call us what u want but we are not stupid

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, icybaby said:

In the memoir, Jamie Lynn writes, “In a recent text from my sister, she stated herself: ‘I know it’s not your fault and I’m sorry for being so angry at you. Although I’m your big sister, I need you more than you need me and always have.

So what Britney said in her last Twitter message basically? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I love that Britney did what she did in the last message because it totally foiled this interview if this is everything JL is sharing.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, ronron said:

Tbh i think most of the hate jl is getting is because shes still friends with lou taylor and that says a lot, it basically invalidates each and everyone of her recent efforts to say that she actually tried to help britney

she wasnt 16 yr old pregnant girl for the 13 years of the cship, in fact she got pregnant before britney even got in it, i get that she was young anyway but it was 13 years! And the only receipts we have of her actions are the legal files when she tried to move britneys trust to lou’s stonebride and the multiple lou shoutouts on her insta so dont blame the fans for coming for her 

why didnt she release this book when britney was still under the cship? When what she says about her parents couldve actually helped britneys case? No, she conveniently “felt her voice mattered” the moment she saw the money train was about to stop, call us what u want but we are not stupid

Her voice does matter, to her. And not to anybody else. And I’m sure she understands that. No matter what she does, she will always be mocked and ridiculed. I was in a room with grown *** men the other day IRL, ten gay men who are in their 30s and early 40s, dragging JL for how she looks and what she wears. At some point we have to realize we look ridiculous as human beings.

JL spent a good majority of the conservatorship raising a child and being isolated from Britney. Even Britney kept it to herself. She kept it from the rest of the world up until after the forced mental health stay. Her siblings didn’t know to what extent Britney was unhappy with it (per Bryan’s interview) - Britney had already tried to leave her entire family right before the con started, but was unsuccessful. It’s normal for older siblings to distance themselves, especially from their younger siblings. We can blame JL for not being more aware of how to help, but we also need to be aware that Britney likely was not communicating her true needs about this. She tried to “fake it till you make it,” and unfortunately it didn’t work out for her. 

JL’s involvement with Lou is a disaster. Lou was already involved with Britney’s affairs, and then offered to work with JL. So JL said yes. Understandable in the beginning but not anymore. JL needs to distance herself entirely from Lou. That is the one thing I can get behind.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

Her voice does matter, to her. And not to anybody else. And I’m sure she understands that. No matter what she does, she will always be mocked and ridiculed. I was in a room with grown *** men the other day IRL, ten gay men who are in their 30s and early 40s, dragging JL for how she looks and what she wears. At some point we have to realize we look ridiculous as human beings.

JL spent a good majority of the conservatorship raising a child and being isolated from Britney. Even Britney kept it to herself. She kept it from the rest of the world up until after the forced mental health stay. Her siblings didn’t know to what extent Britney was unhappy with it (per Bryan’s interview) - Britney had already tried to leave her entire family right before the con started, but was unsuccessful. It’s normal for older sibilinos to distance themselves, especially from their younger siblings. We can blame JL for not being more aware of how to help, but we also need to be aware that Britney likely was not communicating her true needs about this. She tried to “fake it till you make it,” and unfortunately it didn’t work out for her. 

JL’s involvement with Lou is a disaster. Lou was already involved with Britney’s affairs, and then offered to work with JL. So JL said yes. Understandable in the beginning but not anymore. JL needs to distance herself entirely from Lou. That is the one thing I can get behind.

I understand its not right for people to make fun of someone elses looks but thats a whole other subject that goes way beyond this situation. This is new to jaime lynne tho, people have been way worse with britney since 23 years ago up to maybe the last year, but i get it, its wrong nonetheless. 

thing is we dont know if britney kept it to herself voluntarily, remember she was forced to do stuff cuz they were threatening her that they would take her kids away

i can see her not communicating a lot with jaime lynne about her situation in 07 or 08 cuz she was just a teen back then, but britney has also said she tried to reach her during her infamous stay 2 years ago and jaime lynne didnt respond

But again we can go back and forth all day with this, it all comes down to jaime lynnes friendship with lou, until she distances herself from that monster its gonna be really hard for people to believe her. She knows what she has to do shes not dumb yet she hasnt and that really makes u question her

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The lashings in this thread. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:We love it when an Exhale user isn’t afraid to use logic and understand that extremists do nothing but operate their way through harassment and bullying others. As one Exhale member said — There is not one person associated with Britney who has not been torn down by this fanbase. It says a lot.

There is one tho, fe

• Love 1
Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Fe was also being unnecessarily dragged and tormented in 2020 and 2021.

what? Everyone loves fe

anyway theres thousands of members of this community it would be impossible for all of them to agree on their opinion of some specific person. 

so its gonna look like we hate everybody thats just logic 

• Like 2

I watched because I watched even stupid Bryan interview. I just dont want anyone to lie to me about Britney so I always scoop the information when its out.

I am heartbroken for Britney that every single family member of hers is a leech. I am not invalidating JL experience at all, but the fact she was silent during conservatorship for 13 years for god sake means she doesnt care for her sister. Only thing she cares about is her ego and how situation benefits her. She is bitter opportunist.

Britney was 'freed' thanks to her fans raising awareness, while JL wanted to convince us that we are wrong and we 'dont know'. Constant money was coming into her pocket. She befriended person that was working with Britneys parents to take all the rights of Britney. Her sister. She was absolutely fine with her sister being working dog and basically dead as a person (no life, just a horse as Britneys father said on court).

From podcast (ep 1) was evident to me that she is using this tiny time frame to get what she always wanted and thats 'spotlight'. She wanted to be the victim. She wants to be finally 'celebrity', not someones little sister. She was doing typical thing narcs do: when its convenient to them to not answer the question all of a sudden they dont remember. When they are in victim story mode they remember. She didnt seem to show empathy towards Britney, her mom, her dad, her daughter, anyone. 

I think her doing book so quickly and doing podcast is an attempt to take away the focus from where the money went and how big of a thief her and her family along with team members are. 

it was also evident she wasnt close to her sister, like at all. I dont know is it like that for real, or her disorder doesnt allow anyone to make a bond with her.

She is constantly making excuses for herself, not one excuse why would she help her sister.

Just for the record, Beyonce also has little sister, that also got pregnant as a teen and Solange would never do Beyonce like that.

lets be real, if JL actually cared for her sister, she would be next to her then and now. If she actually wanted healing she would do family therapy with her.

it sounds like she was always using Britney for money and opportunities and that is all she saw her as. Like 'rich aunt' 'what is she gonna do for me'?

but ego doesnt allow her to humbly admit that, but shed rather pretend shes some highly successful actress.

She needs help, but since she went to do this in public, I dont think she wants better for herself or her kids. She is toxic. 

Britney better not be blinded by her 'love' for her sister, because it sounds like they use her dry. Her giving a hand will only damage her because they are like piranhas. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Summary of part 1 for people that don't want to watch it:

• Jamie Lynn was asked about the time Britney shaved her head and she said that a friend showed her photos of that when it happened and she said she tried so hard to pretend she didn't care about that. She was at that time living with a friend or something cause Lynne was out of town (I don't even remember) and she was very depressed, she didn't want to go to school and she remembered people and teachers talking about that behind her back and she tried to pretend it wasn't affecting her. She was crying during that :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 
  • She was talking about her teen pregnancy... 
  • She said Justin Timberlake was like a father figure to her and she was very upset when Britney and Justin broke up, she said she remembered seeing how sad Britney was and it was hard for her. 
  • She was crying and she said that she felt she didn't matter 
  • She said she started seeing change in Britney behavior around Las Vegas marriage and now she saw that she needed a break. 

Part 2 will be about conservatorship 

Omg thankyou for saving me an hour of my life :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

JL spent a good majority of the conservatorship raising a child and being isolated from Britney. Even Britney kept it to herself. She kept it from the rest of the world up until after the forced mental health stay. Her siblings didn’t know to what extent Britney was unhappy with it (per Bryan’s interview) - Britney had already tried to leave her entire family right before the con started, but was unsuccessful. It’s normal for older siblings to distance themselves, especially from their younger siblings. We can blame JL for not being more aware of how to help, but we also need to be aware that Britney likely was not communicating her true needs about this. She tried to “fake it till you make it,” and unfortunately it didn’t work out for her. 

I get this, that there are a bunch of big dogs in this game against britney not just jamie if hardly her. but it really does irk me how she tries to make britney seem so crazy like "if she wants to have 1000 babies and move to the jungle i would support her" like what?? and how the first thing she says about dan schneider is how professional he is. she does say in later chapters that certain things can make you or break you in hollywood so playing devils advocate that she is clinging to her career and thats why she said that about dan... 
also why does she get to have privacy over her knife wielding screaming incident in which she was associated with a large group of people fighting publicly in a sandwich shop but she keeps focusing on her sister putting a knife in the drawer to have near out of fear. Jamie lynn says a lot of things that are relatable but she also says a lot of things that are triggering like the gaslighting jungle comment. if you have someone in your life that makes underhanded comments about you/ to you then you know how much it messes with your head and you have to build a strong sense of self to not let comments like that get to you and even then its still a little sad that people want to engage like that.

Oh Come On The Office GIF

2 hours ago, Kletus said:

Except I haven't harassed anyone, but you tried.  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block