Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

I know I said only post credible journalists not fan accounts. But if this is true I hope that Britney sells the beach house!! So none of her ******* family can live it up in Destin while she’s locked the **** up having to take drunk calls from her abuser dad. 
#FreeBritney #FreeBritneysBeachHouse

This is real. The statement was from SurpriseWitness’ notes.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mrmaxwoo said:

Why does Jamie have to

step down voluntarily. Why can’t penny step him down?

It will take time the lawyer is putting pressure on Jamie before its done Officially its up to Britneys lawyers to end it not really the judge. 

I think the reason the court is not acting upon her requests is because the accusations are not criminal, they’re just diabolical and vile. They can’t remove Jamie just for being a piece of turd. It’s all making sense now. He will be removed but not before a fight. 

:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Love 1

I sincerely hope the day she gets freed becomes some sort of national holiday not only to commemorate such a historic event but also to serve as a reminder that there's thousands upon thousands of people suffering at the hands of conservatorship abuse every single day. It's so comforting when a personal tragedy sheds light on something much, much bigger.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I ******* hate Vivian the robot so much. She can croak.

Off topic.

But when surprise witness and brunette girl from docu were doing a recap. There was this hottie in black tank top and white shorts and glasses behind brunette. Who is he and I need his instagram. Any exhale detectives knoe :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 minute ago, Faeline said:

Today is my bithday! BEST BIRHDAY EVERRRRR :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I'm too happy for our girl! The beginning of the end! 

She's so strong! She inspires me af. 

We're making history guys!!!

Happy birthday! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

I'm so happy too and even a bit emotional right now. After f.*cking 13 years, our princess will soon see the end of the tunnel!!! :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Soso said:

I'm so scared they got some false informations in their medical records about Britney hurting herself or her kids. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:
Vivian seemed CONVINCED that once Mathew has all the confidential informations, they would all be working together. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:
What a nightmare. They are capable of anything.. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

It is just utterly ridiculous though. Even if there were documents (faked or real) that would convince Matt that Britney needs to be in a cship, he is still going to work to remove Jamie. Because regardless, that relationship is so infected that he cannot possibly effectively serve as her conservator. So Jamie needs to go either way. Vivian is either delusional or simply posturing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2