Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

12 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Why does it feel like everyone is using the pandemic as an excuse now? I know Covid has ballsed up plans for a lot of people but many other court proceedings have still been allowed to take place in the midst of it all.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, maquisl said:

God I aleady love him. Britney's finally in good hands!!!

And why the hell penny didnt remove jaime?!?! What else does she needs to do her ******* job?!

Its not as simple as that sadly this new lawyer will need to go over the conservatorship first and see why it was imposed etc.. There was no chance it ends today. 

At least now she has someone in her corner, someone who can meet her and actually see what they are doing. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

That’s all it is!! I suspect Lynne’s wanting to get back into Britney’s good graces once this is over. I still don’t know if their estrangement during the conservatorship is because Jamie & Team Con made sure they weren’t close or did Lynne’s lack of action cause a rift? Both?

I think Lynne was complacent. How can you go party it up at your daughter's beach house and not even question why she isn't present? I think she knows Britney has (had?) a soft spot for her but I think the love is long gone.

• Like 9

ok so now that rosengart is her attorney i think they'll get together probably tomorrow and discuss a course of action, we will be seeing A LOT of action now; i think the goal of this hearing was to get her an attorney and that was done. so now she has someone in her corner. FINALLY.

thing should move very quickly now. DON'T BACK DOWN FREE BRITNEY NOW!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Codex said:

I feel horrible for thinking she was lazy and lifeless during Femme Fatale, when she was essentially being human trafficked and likely suicidal… 😭 I wonder if they stuffed her with lithium back then too, for example in the GMA announcement meme…

No, I think they drugged her way to much but not with Lithium. I mean, in june's hearing she talked about lithium as if it was the first time they gave it to her. 

• Love 1