Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

Just now, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yes, exactly

The sudden changes of spirit from her...idk. Suspicious

Not to mention her partying it up in Dallas while her daughter was suffering. I'm starting to think she wasn't helping at all but was yet again, looking after herself.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

The way Britney has been reading her entire family to filth without excluding anyone makes me think Lynne's sudden change of heart in wanting lawyers present at these hearings is because she knows lawsuits are about to fly and she's trying to get ahead and be informed of what's coming her way.

That’s all it is!! I suspect Lynne’s wanting to get back into Britney’s good graces once this is over. I still don’t know if their estrangement during the conservatorship is because Jamie & Team Con made sure they weren’t close or did Lynne’s lack of action cause a rift? Both?

• Love 3

all of her "questionable" behaviors make so much sense now......her life was never hers to live. She probably acted out , had accents or personas to maybe for one day pretend she didn't have to be " Britney Spears" and honestly I do not blame her at all for wanting to try and mentally escape this HELL!!

REBELLION SHOULD LEAK NOW IM JS :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Yes the man STILL HAS THE SONG!

• Love 4