Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

15 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i have to say something EXTREMELY selfish. i am terribly mad at them for doing this to britney. no one deserves what she's gone through.

BUT i have to say in the most selfish way that im also furious that they deprived us of her. they destroyed her. a lot of us needed britney in our lives to inspire us and make us forget how horrible the world is. and they took that away from us.

what britney does as a career used to make her happy (maybe it still does who knows) and she loved being THE britney spears for us. and we love her being THE britney spears for us... she loved to put out great presentations for her fans and good albums and videos. she was passionate AF. they took that away from her. and not only from her, but from us.

i know this is extremely selfish and i hope it doesn't come off the wrong way but i needed her to be happy, and to be what she wanted to be and to ALL that she was. :( i miss her being happy, i miss her being the ray of light she is.

we needed her :(

I don’t think it’s selfish to have missed her! 

But let’s be clear about something here. Britney was not destroyed. They TRIED to destroy her— but they failed. 

They put her through h*** and she is traumatized. I would imagine she may carry some of that pain with her forever. But Britney is still standing, still fighting. 

She is not ruined or destroyed. She’s a survivor. 

sparkling britney spears GIF

• Love 6

Hey guys I have to say I’m sooooo happy after our girls yesterday’s hearing!

But I’m trying to find in the internet Britney’s testimony to read what she said or even better listen to her again like last time but I can’t find anything anywhere.Just a little quotes 

can anyone please inform me what she said? Especially about us fans!

thanks!

#FreeBritney

2 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Did Britney mention her fans? I saw screenshot of it but  i don't see any news about it here on the main page? Did that happen? Did she say "I'm proud of my fans and it's because of them i am here"? And that "how can they sue my fans not theirs"?

Why is the content so less the 1st page?

Probably not. That doesn't mean she doesn't think this though. It's wasn't the right time or place to say this anyway. I think she would say this once Jamie is removed as a co-conservator.

• Like 2

Not trying to make this about me but I received good news today after almost 2 years of being unemployed I finally got a visa and can finally start somewhere , so I'm so happy to share this little victory with Britney , we're gonna rise , never lose hope ! :shaktongue_shakira_red::gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
22 hours ago, MeNowAlways said:

What do we think Matt Gaetz’ motive is for helping Britney. He is scum and can’t be trusted but if he helps Free Britney that’s good but still what he motive is would be interesting. He ain’t doing this for the good of the world that’s for sure!

This is a deranged and dangerous man.  Let us not forget, Matt Gaetz, alleged ped****e and s** trafficker, is the only member of congress who voted against the anti-human trafficking bill in 2017.  The only one, out of 435 members of congress.

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2017/12/29/florida-rep-matt-gaetz-was-literally-the-only-person-to-vote-against-an-anti-human-trafficking-bill

• Like 2
2 hours ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

This is a deranged and dangerous man.  Let us not forget, Matt Gaetz, alleged ped****e and s** trafficker, is the only member of congress who voted against the anti-human trafficking bill in 2017.  The only one, out of 435 members of congress.

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2017/12/29/florida-rep-matt-gaetz-was-literally-the-only-person-to-vote-against-an-anti-human-trafficking-bill

It's sickening. And to think we have so many trumpers constantly posting in this forum. These are the kind of people they support.

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greek_Fan said:

Hey guys I have to say I’m sooooo happy after our girls yesterday’s hearing!

But I’m trying to find in the internet Britney’s testimony to read what she said or even better listen to her again like last time but I can’t find anything anywhere.Just a little quotes 

can anyone please inform me what she said? Especially about us fans!

thanks!

#FreeBritney

• Love 1