Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

I'm so scared they got some false informations in their medical records about Britney hurting herself or her kids. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:
Vivian seemed CONVINCED that once Mathew has all the confidential informations, they would all be working together. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:
What a nightmare. They are capable of anything.. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Did Britney confirmed the allegations thst Jamie attacked het children or did I miss something?

She made it actually say wayyyy more serious... like a ******* scary level of attack. I've been there and I think I know what she felt

• Like 1
Just now, Soso said:

I'm so scared they got some false informations in their medical records about Britney hurting herself or her kids. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:
Vivian seemed CONVINCED that once Mathew has all the confidential informations, they would all be working together. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:
What a nightmare. They are capable of anything.. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Vivian is an idiot who thinks all lawyers are like her greedy and lazy for their share of the cut 

• Love 3
Just now, generation glory said:

I know I said only post credible journalists not fan accounts. But if this is true I hope that Britney sells the beach house!! So none of her ******* family can live it up in Destin while she’s locked the **** up having to take drunk calls from her abuser dad. 
#FreeBritney #FreeBritneysBeachHouse

Damnnnn please tell me these photos are from that time. FRAAAAAUD JL

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I don’t like that he’s only talking about removing Jamie.  I get it, that’s something she wants, but what she REALLY wants is this all to END.  He should be saying “we will be working hard to get Britney free of the conservatorship as soon as possible.”

also I hate Jodi’s lawyer.  I hope she chokes on her dinner.  Scum-bag.  Viv continues to be the gutter troll that she is.  Funny how the vast majority of this hearing was about Jodi’s security and the attorneys CHOOSING NOT O BELIEVE A WOMAN WHO IS CLAIMING SHE SUFFERED.

He did. When he spoke to the press he said that they would be working aggressively to end this. Plus he already filed the petition to terminate the conservatorship! 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, generation glory said:

I know I said only post credible journalists not fan accounts. But if this is true I hope that Britney sells the beach house!! So none of her ******* family can live it up in Destin while she’s locked the **** up having to take drunk calls from her abuser dad. 
#FreeBritney #FreeBritneysBeachHouse

DRAG THAT FLOP NEVER BEEN BĪTCH !

WE NEED TO INFORM THE ROSE GUY ABOUT LOU TAYLOR / TRI STAR THO.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’m happy with what Penny allowed today, but she also probably wouldn’t have done any of this if it weren’t for public pressure. To me, she’s complicit as well. 

She’s a rotten piece of ****, and is absolutely complicit. I won’t thank her for doing her job, and doing what’s legally right.

• Like 1