Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

He did. When he spoke to the press he said that they would be working aggressively to end this. Plus he already filed the petition to terminate the conservatorship! 

Omg yes!!  I missed this in all the Craziness!! Thank you!!

3 minutes ago, offalyandroid said:

It's a pity she didn't say something like "Btw I don't control my Instagram"

I was hoping she would confirm what we all know. Cassie lives another day

do you still have doubts? after all the restrictions she has... oh of course her instagram is her... she doesnt even sing in her albums dude....

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Also LITERALLY NOBODY EVER SENT DEATH THREATS TO JL’S CHILDREN, WTF.

they are beautiful children, their mother however is a scumbag piece of trash.

That was the biggest lie of them all.

Like I haven't seen death threats towards anyone's children. 20 fake insta accounts made by team con do not count

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If he steps down first it'll be easier to end the conservatorship but if he stays on board it'll be a MASSIVE fight to terminate.

If he doesnt step down could take years for it to end honestly I hope thats not the case but these lawyers will play dirty and dragggggggg it on. 

Unless Britneys lawyer finds something insane that the judge removes him and the conservatorship. 

• Love 1

Whatever’s in those records is irrelevant to the here and now. Because Britney’s proven she can take care of herself. And if whatever’s in there is so ridiculous that it would actually warrant a restricted conservatorship like this, it would make any capable lawyer more suspicious. Don’t let that roach scare you.

• Love 1
Just now, OriginalDull said:

I don't care if she ever does music again. The most I'd want is a tell-all book, but even then, that's her choice to relive that hell. 

Also....Madonna really paying for Brit's fees? Dirty ol meemaw got her back, eh

im sure she will record music again. but maybe in 2 or 3 years