Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

Just now, Prachi said:

He’s hurt. He traumatized her but he’s hurt. God do I hope it hurts something awful but I doubt it as he shows no signs of empathy, but does show very clear signs of sociopathic tendencies. He’s probably hurt because he knows soon enough he’ll be sleeping under a bridge 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I'm a bit frightened, Vivien so Jamie's lawyer said that once Rosengart has read all documents they will definitely all be on the same side... What does she think is hidden in there he would stop advocating so much for Britney?

fabricated reports of how britney is "crazy"

• Love 1
Just now, Persona said:

He’s hurt. He traumatized her but he’s hurt. God do I hope it hurts something awful but I doubt it as he shows no signs of empathy, but does show very clear signs of sociopathic tendencies. He’s probably hurt because he knows soon enough he’ll be sleeping under a bridge 

Classic move of shifting blame. He isn't a monster, his ungrateful mentally sick daughter is. :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

• Like 3