Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

Even though next date will be in september, i'm glad that Britney has a better lawyer than Scam Ingham :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: , corrupt and usless and constantly advicing her to not speak on certain issues and delaying everything, thank god she didn't listen to him and got on her own path and DRAGGED HIM :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, wotad said:

Its not as simple as that sadly this new lawyer will need to go over the conservatorship first and see why it was imposed etc.. There was no chance it ends today. 

At least now she has someone in her corner, someone who can meet her and actually see what they are doing. 

Yeah, you're right but it shouldnt be like this and it's disgusting that now he's once again in charge of Britney's money alone. She clearly said that he was abusive and the court did nothing. The system is really broken. 

But the good thing is that she finally has someone helping her and I really think that this was a step in the right direction 

• Like 2
Just now, G-unit said:

I don’t like that he’s only talking about removing Jamie.  I get it, that’s something she wants, but what she REALLY wants is this all to END.  He should be saying “we will be working hard to get Britney free of the conservatorship as soon as possible.”

also I hate Jodi’s lawyer.  I hope she chokes on her dinner.  Scum-bag.  Viv continues to be the gutter troll that she is.  Funny how the vast majority of this hearing was about Jodi’s security and the attorneys CHOOSING NOT O BELIEVE A WOMAN WHO IS CLAIMING SHE SUFFERED.

He is doing that which includes getting rid of Jodi. 

Just now, G-unit said:

I don’t like that he’s only talking about removing Jamie.  I get it, that’s something she wants, but what she REALLY wants is this all to END.  He should be saying “we will be working hard to get Britney free of the conservatorship as soon as possible.”

also I hate Jodi’s lawyer.  I hope she chokes on her dinner.  Scum-bag.  Viv continues to be the gutter troll that she is.  Funny how the vast majority of this hearing was about Jodi’s security and the attorneys CHOOSING NOT O BELIEVE A WOMAN WHO IS CLAIMING SHE SUFFERED.

If he steps down first it'll be easier to end the conservatorship but if he stays on board it'll be a MASSIVE fight to terminate.

• Like 7
Just now, G-unit said:

Umm he did say that he said he will file to end the cons ASAP 

• Love 3
  • Like 1