Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Vivian is a lawyer she is just doing her job, even rapists, molesters, killers have lawyers … I wouldn’t throw so much legit hate towards her. She is just doing her job and is not the reason any of this has happened to start 

nonetheless can’t wait till she loses …

She’s on the wrong side of history and is perverting the course of justice, destroying another woman’s life.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Vivian is a lawyer she is just doing her job, even rapists, molesters, killers have lawyers … I wouldn’t throw so much legit hate towards her. She is just doing her job and is not the reason any of this has happened to start 

Nahhhh. Anyone that can defend a piece of trash like this is ALSO TRASH!! :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

she's not defending a rap***, ********, killer (independent of what you think of jamie). she's defending britney's conservator, her job is to make sure everything is in the interest of britney. sure, it's more complex than that, but so far team con just showed they're not in for britney

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

A lot of people have mental illnesses and they're still able to live their lives. I have anxiety and i'm medicated and i do my best. Not only did i leave my country because of the situation (Venezuela) but i also work from another country to maintain my family who is in Venezuela and i do my best to protect them. I'm so mad they used that card, they are the WORSE.

Thank you for this. Plenty of people have mental illness, in fact the vast majority that do, live full and productive lives. Even with bipolar disorder, which some people say Britney Spears allegedly has and therefore the conservatorship is warranted. Halsey, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Bebe Rexha, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Mariah Carey, Lou Reed, Richard Dreyfuss, Russell Brand, David LaChappelle… all famous and successful celebrities with bipolar disorder and they have lots of company. Not to mention the all folks who have it that we will never know about because they didn’t make their diagnosis public. Also, even “messier” celebs with bipolar disorder like Kanye West, Mel Gibson  and Demi Lovato are “allowed” to have their troubles and not be placed under conservatorships stripping them of their rights and money. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I have a feeling Rosengart will use the media to his advantage. I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney does an Oprah style interview eventually to rally more eyes on her case 

I'm not here for Oprah but more publicity can only be better

• Love 4