Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

2 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Oh my god so Jamie Lynn had COVID-19 am I reading this right? I hope her and everyone who got infected never came close to Britney

That post was from mid-2019. Covid didn't come around until late 2019 at the earliest.

• Love 1

I'm speechless absolutely NO ONE in her family made something to help her.

Before being a superstar she is a daughter, a sister ... a pure soul & heart ! It's unbelievable ...

She is right & she must put all of them in a courtroom for what they did & what they didn't do.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i have to say something EXTREMELY selfish. i am terribly mad at them for doing this to britney. no one deserves what she's gone through.

BUT i have to say in the most selfish way that im also furious that they deprived us of her. they destroyed her. a lot of us needed britney in our lives to inspire us and make us forget how horrible the world is. and they took that away from us.

what britney does as a career used to make her happy (maybe it still does who knows) and she loved being THE britney spears for us. and we love her being THE britney spears for us... she loved to put out great presentations for her fans and good albums and videos. she was passionate AF. they took that away from her. and not only from her, but from us.

i know this is extremely selfish and i hope it doesn't come off the wrong way but indeed her to be happy, and to be what she wanted to be and to ALL that she was. :( i miss her being happy, i miss her being the ray of light she is.

imma shut up now.

No you’re not wrong. We were robbed of her playfulness and her openness like we had for the first 7 years. All of this changed her and made her so anxious and guarded. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

my heart breaks for Britney, she's such an angel, and they all took advantage of her. Jamie deserves to rot in jail and everyone who enabled the abuse towards Britney.

This. One of the saddest parts of this story. Britney is an humble woman, and a genuine good person. If they had asked for something in the past, she would've given them anything. 

She didn't deserve all of this suffering.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

No drinking, No *****, no control, no friends, no autonomy, no access to her own money, no driving etc etc 

and now the I Wanna Go quote about FFT doesn't sound so farfetched either:

"Is it true you banned junk food, smiles, candy, sunshine and laughter from your Femme Fatale tour?"

Like literally she was prohibited to be happy and free at all, or have any kind of joy.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:clown_meme__makeup_green: The way I genuinely was so happy to read that quote and it's not real. 

i think it wasn't the time to address us but i think she feels that way because she's always pushed for the hearings to be open. she wants us to know.

otherwise she'd ask for them to be sealed.

she loves us, don't doubt it for a second. and she loves that we are supporting her. i can feel it.

• Love 3
  • Like 2