Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

BRITNEY deserves her own security. 

Yes, 100 percent! 

I think it is abhorrent that the court didn’t immediately allow her to hire her own security team when she first stated that she was afraid of her father. Imagine being protected by guards who get paid by the person who is scaring you! 

Unfortunately, it doesn’t surprise me. Women all over this world tell courts or police that they are afraid of the men in their lives  — and they are oh-so-often brushed off. 

How many women must die from domestic violence before courts take these concerns seriously?

• Love 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wotad said:

I dont think she will do music again its sad but I think she just wants to live the life shes missed. I do want her to do a big interview though. 

yep, i remember that one of the tweets said that she wanted to work on her confidence once she gets out, she deserves it and i hope she takes her time to do any of the goals she has.

and basically asking for B10 once she gets out is asking for more FF eras. the only thing we don't know for sure is how RCA will act.

17 minutes ago, wotad said:

“This is not working. What is supposed to be at the heart of this has been lost,” Rosengart said, adding that he is “appalled” at Jamie Spears. “There is a real question as to why Mr. Spears does not voluntarily step down today,” Rosengart said, before posing, “Is he here for financial reasons? Does anybody really believe that Mr. Spears’ involvement is in the best interest of his daughter?” Rosengart said “if he loves his daughter,” he will resign. In response, an attorney for Jamie Spears, Vivian Thoreon, said the elder Spears would not voluntarily resign and questioned the accuracy of his daughter’s claims of abuse.

WHAT a lawyer!! Love him. 

Accurate or not she still wants him out. So what's the big deal? If he really has a problem with what she said he can sue her for defamation (which really means suing himself because he is still her conservator). I don't care if Britney lied her a.ss off. She made her intentions known and they should be respected regardless of what Jamie protests.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

Yes, 100 percent! 

I think it is abhorrent that the court didn’t immediately allow her to hire her own security team when she first stated that she was afraid of her father. Imagine being protected by guards who get paid by the person who is scaring you! 

Unfortunately, it doesn’t surprise me. Woman all over this world tell courts or police that they are afraid of the men in their lives  — and they are oh-so-often brushed off. 

How many women must die from domestic violence before courts take these concerns seriously?

Exactly. It needs to stop. Britney needs security since she shared her feelings about being scared.

• Love 2
Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m happy she has a new lawyer and he seems to be doing more for her in one day than Ingham ever did in 13 years. I think she’s in good hands and I expect we’ll be seeing lots of new filings very shortly.

I am however angry again that Penny did ******* NOTHING. Jamie could have been removed today. How much more does Britney have to say? Like everyone is saying the exact same thing - Jamie should be removed it’s her expressed wish. It’s like she purposely ignores it and now we have to wait until September with Jamie still in the loop despite everything thrown at him. Britney’s kids literally have a restraining order against him. FFS see sense you corrupt woman 

THIS X100. He should have been removed pending an investigation in 2019 when Britney first raised the issues of abuse. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, offalyandroid said:

I don't have doubts hence why I said in my comment that we "all know". I just wanted her to explicitly state that so that for anyone else who is unsure they would then be certain of it. Plus it would make team con look even more toxic than they already are.

i think that if her lawyer is smart - after they get together and get enough time to evaluate the case and everything then her attorney can make statements like "my client does not control her social media" and other stuff. remember we are about to see a great attorney working. so hopefully.

sorry i was a bit rude. i get what youre saying. you wish we had britney herself discredit it.

1 minute ago, Intheblue said:

Vivian is a lawyer she is just doing her job, even rapists, molesters, killers have lawyers … I wouldn’t throw so much legit hate towards her. She is just doing her job and is not the reason any of this has happened to start 

But she is not a lawyer defending someone accused of a crime and ensuring they have representation. She is a lawyer for a conservator who is abusing and trapping his daughter via a cship and she is enabling that to continue. Not the same at all. There are still ethics for lawyers and all other professionals. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m happy she has a new lawyer and he seems to be doing more for her in one day than Ingham ever did in 13 years. I think she’s in good hands and I expect we’ll be seeing lots of new filings very shortly.

I am however angry again that Penny did ******* NOTHING. Jamie could have been removed today. How much more does Britney have to say? Like everyone is saying the exact same thing - Jamie should be removed it’s her expressed wish. It’s like she purposely ignores it and now we have to wait until September with Jamie still in the loop despite everything thrown at him. Britney’s kids literally have a restraining order against him. FFS see sense you corrupt woman 

I wasn't expecting Penny to end the conservatorship today, but I was still hopeful she might. Still I am so glad that she approved Britney's choice to appoint a lawyer of her choice because I was concerned she might not do even that.

• Love 2