Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

1 minute ago, OriginalDull said:

I don't care if she ever does music again. The most I'd want is a tell-all book, but even then, that's her choice to relive that hell. 

Also....Madonna really paying for Brit's fees? Dirty ol meemaw got her back, eh

I dont think she will do music again its sad but I think she just wants to live the life shes missed. I do want her to do a big interview though. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Vivian is an idiot who thinks all lawyers are like her greedy and lazy for their share of the cut 

Correct me if I wrong but isn't federal prosecutor, are like lawyers on the side of the law? Like if there's a ****** being charge, he will be the one who'll try to put him in jail? So he literally knows all little tricks Vi may have up her sleeve.

I know nothing about laws....

God, it's like Riddler vs Dare Devil

Jim Carrey Success GIFdaredevil GIF by NETFLIX

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

That was the biggest lie of them all.

Like I haven't seen death threats towards anyone's children. 20 fake insta accounts made by team con do not count

I don't think it would be too far fetched to imagine some people actually have sent death threats, in DMs or email or whatever. Anonymity online allow people to do a lot of crazy stuff. But, tbh - that is not out of the ordinary for celebrities in general. So saying they have received death threats is kind of meaningless imo - are the threats credible? I'd wager not. More likely they come from a 12 year old (or someone writing like one) in Wisconsin. Unless they can show there has been credible threats, it is just a way to victimize themselves imo. 

• Love 3
Just now, wotad said:

I dont think she will do music again its sad but I think she just wants to live the life shes missed. I do want her to do a big interview though. 

I’d rather her live her life and find happiness. Maybe write a book. I’d love to hear her story through her eyes. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, mangotango said:

It is just utterly ridiculous though. Even if there were documents (faked or real) that would convince Matt that Britney needs to be in a cship, he is still going to work to remove Jamie. Because regardless, that relationship is so infected that he cannot possibly effectively serve as her conservator. So Jamie needs to go either way. Vivian is either delusional or simply posturing. 

Exactly even if she needs to be under one which I dont think she does it shouldnt be this restricted and her dad should not be in control of it. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

do you still have doubts? after all the restrictions she has... oh of course her instagram is her... she doesnt even sing in her albums dude....

I don't have doubts hence why I said in my comment that we "all know". I just wanted her to explicitly state that so that for anyone else who is unsure they would then be certain of it. Plus it would make team con look even more toxic than they already are.

• Love 1

Also wishing someone death like natural death or getting hit by a bus is not a death treath. Death threat is when you say you are gonna kill someone (especially in details).

So these hillbillies are saying everything is death threats.

So no Jamie/Juno when I say I wish Covid would take you. That's my wishful thinking not a threat.

1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Lock up Lou M Taylor!

Lock up Jamie Spears!

Lock up Jamie Lynn Spears!

Lock up Larry Rudolph!

Lock up Sam Ingham!

When she's free I hope she petitions for 50/50 custody and request a lower amount of child support she gives to that lazy azz, KFed!

Don’t forget Reva Goetz!! Lock her up too! And her whole team tbh!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 3

I have never hated Vivian more after today. She’s so disgusting. I want James’s cowardly drunk self to show up in person and say these things to his daughters face. I want to see it. And I want her to tell him directly to his face. They are disgusting. I honestly hope his cancer rots him from the inside out. And I’m not a person that says that about people. I’m horribly angry. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MinakoS said:

Happy birthday! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

I'm so happy too and even a bit emotional right now. After f.*cking 13 years, our princess will soon see the end of the tunnel!!! :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Me too! 

I became a fan in 2010 when i was 12. Today I'm turn 23. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Even though, in that time I was too young to undertanding the c-ship. But I saw something wrong with B. And now she has her own attorney!!! I'm so proud! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

It's a long time ago! I grew up listening to our girl! I remember when I was 6 listening"toxic" turn all the time on radio... She represents all my phases of my life. She needs to be happy and FREE!:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 3