Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

3 minutes ago, Martini said:

If she doesn't want our help and wants us to leave her alone then fine

She could have easily have ended it 2 years ago but she hasn’t, she’s let the free Britney movement go on. If she wasn’t happy with it she’d film a video saying to stop and that she is fine.

#FreeBritney

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I’m kinda getting tired of this. She’s crazy or her team is making her looking crazy just to not giving up the conservaship because she’s a money machine. Maybe we should give up too? We don’t know if Britney wants to ever work again. We don’t know her current mental health. Is the time to move on from Britney about to hit on us but we’re not ready?

PS.: the silent of celebrities. Why?

• Love 2

Britney can't go outside alone without someone watching her, she can't even take a pic with someone she knows without Jamie approving. People can't look her in the eye if Jamie doesn't want to. Britney cant spend anything if Jamie doesn't allow her to. Britney can't even say the word conservatorship on a talk show interview. They have lied before on her insta, saying Sam Lutfi wrote those emails (when he sent a cease & desist to Lou and made her delete the comments she said the same thing), that she was the one taking a me time whole allegedly she was forced into a facility against her will, not to mention cancelling domination bc Jamie was sick. 

Jamie owns her insta, this was proved by court docs. He already tried to use her insta against her before, saying he was worried about her. Cassie has connections to Lou and is paid by team con. Idk if Britney sends them the content or if they get thru a cloud or whatever, but what they post is to fit their narrative and benefit them. No one there that makes money off her being under a cship is doing anything in her best interest. JL is able to limit her comments bc some fans were saying free Britney, asking about Britney and questioning her lack of actions to support her sister, but there's Britney being bullied and mocked for months and bad comments arent even deleted. Why is that? Media write articles about these comments too btw, saying fans are worried with her posts. 

Guys hear me out if we choose to believe this caption coming from her then here is my theory:

She doesn't want to see it like a victim. I think she was made to belive she needed cship. So maybe she thinks it's her own choice. She doesn't want to people think she is helpless. She didn't see the whole thing. So maybe she thought they only talked about why they put her cship. All of the bad 2007 memories triggered her. And obviousy people around her doesn't have any good interest. So she may received false information from them too about documentry and media reaction to it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

I’m kinda getting tired of this. She’s crazy or her team is making her looking crazy just to not giving up the conservaship because she’s a money machine. Maybe we should give up too? We don’t know if Britney wants to ever work again. We don’t know her current mental health. Is the time to move on from Britney about to hit on us but we’re not ready?

PS.: the silent of celebrities. Why?

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

She could have easily have ended it 2 years ago but she hasn’t, she’s let the free Britney movement go on. If she wasn’t happy with it she’d film a video saying to stop and that she is fine.

#FreeBritney

WE WILL CONTINUE FIGHTING FOR HER FREEDOM.

her team want us to stop but we can’t let them win!

• Love 9

I’d like to think she’s embarrassed of being seen as an incompetent person dealing with mental illness. Maybe that’s just me. I know I would probably react the same way as an introvert if all of a sudden all eyes were on me and whether or not I’m in control of my life and everyone pitying me. Everyone commenting on it that isn’t a stan focuses primarily on how the paparazzi treated her, but not against the conservatorship itself. Who knows? I’m quite frankly exhausted of everything at this point. It feels like this will never end and we are all living in the Twilight Zone. 

• Love 4

I don’t think she likes having a victim mentality... even when she is an actual victim of abuse.

I just recall her saying in FTR that she didn’t want to be viewed in a way where people pitied her. Could be that. I hope she was able to see the parts about the conservatorship and them turning away her lawyer. They probably didn’t mention that part to her :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

I don’t think she likes having a victim mentality... even when she is an actual victim of abuse.

I just recall her saying in FTR that she didn’t want to be viewed in a way where people pitied her. Could be that. I hope she was able to see the parts about the conservatorship and them turning away her lawyer. They probably didn’t mention that part to her :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Honestly she is a victim. I know  she doesn't like to be called one. But she is a victim of corrupt law,corrupt ppl around her and corrupt family.

But at the end of a day they didn't even paint her as a victim. If anything they painted her as a Survivor 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
50 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

How many times does it need to be said? Britney does not control her instagram. Her team, who have everything to lose from a documentary like this, control it.

If Britney felt so bad over it, why would her boyfriend come and make it known that her father is a **** who interfers? Why would Felicia, someone who is a close family friend, agree to be on it? Sure, why would Team Con agree to pay Vivian to appear?!

This post is loaded with emotive language to frame it so that those who are pro free britney are hurting her, rather than supporting her.

Only now, does she post about how mean the media is, at a time the media is supporting her for the most part? Right as all the payment documents are filed too?!

THIS 

if Britney had control of her Instagram... you know she would be going live or posting to her story. 

• Love 2

I think what makes me mad about this is because these types of post where "she" is addressing things its always just long captions. It all started with the one about Jamie being sick. There hasn't been a legitimate video where she is addressing this from her own mouth. 

I dont expect her to do a instagram live and tell all but if she can do corky videos she can tell us what's on her mind. Also I wonder how Felicia feels about this because I don't see her giving that much time to something Britney doesn't support. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: They've already gaslighted the fans multiple times with those fake captions, weird photo posts (like the skeleton baby one) and with sabotaging her videos with all those erratic edits to make her look like a crazy person. This is nothing new and more fans should open their eyes to see who controls the narrative and why.

• Love 4