Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

Just now, phareezy said:

She could easily record the dance videos to her phone thinking they're private/to watch herself practice, save them to a cloud, and then her team can just access them from there and upload them without her ever realizing it. 

Personally, I believe Britney probably hands them content, tells them how to edit, assumes they edit it correctly (they don't), and provides captions assuming they're doing what she asks (sometimes I do think they actually use what she gives them and other times, like this, I think they maybe add or alter what she says to whatever fits their agenda).

To be honest though, we don't know and may never know.

Problem is those videos aren't even practicing. They are just her doing stuff that makes no sense. Those dance moves are the dings most humans do when they are alone.

• Like 5

If that’s how she feels then why not record a clip and tell us. 

And the doc actually put her in a positive light and sparked thousands of apologies from the media and various celebrities so... and the people interviewed spoke nothing but highly of her.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

She did not write this. Sam literally thanked us for his support when the doc was released and she even hinted at it with the super bowl video (which is now deleted) and tons of insiders revealed to ET and People that she's never been happier since the release of it.

That’s it. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Problem is those videos aren't even practicing. They are just her doing stuff that makes no sense. Those dance moves are the dings most humans do when they are alone.

True. Which is why they could very well just be private videos of her goofing off thinking no one will ever see them but they take the videos and upload them.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

If that’s how she feels then why not record a clip and tell us. 

And the doc actually put her in a positive light and sparked thousands of apologies from the media and various celebrities so... and the people interviewed spoke nothing but highly of her.

If she said I felt embarrassed to revisit my past I would somehow believe it. But she said documentary embarrassed her and made fun of her. Like where ?

• Haha 1
  • Like 8

I remember that Brintey even thanked all the fans through Sam's intagram. Plus Samantha and Liz said in some interviews that they heard from their sources only positive things from Britney towards the documentary.

This post is bs. Like the one when "she" wrote that "she" had to put Domination on hiatus because of James' illness. If she doesn't say it in the video in her own words, I won't believe it.

I would not be surprised if tomorrow, based on this post, some TMZ article will appear, pushing team con propaganda(((

• Like 5

I may understand that old footage especially from 2007 may triggered her and bad memories comes back. So maybe this is why she cried. But this documentary did big favor to her. So idk what to think anymore. We need more transparency here. She need to do live stream. Otherwise not buying any of her post captions.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Of course not!

She said in court documents she welcomes the support, she could easily put this to rest by making a video to shut us up but she hasn’t.

At this stage we can only trust her court docs or whatever comes out of her mouth!

#FREEBRITNEY

This posts genuinely pissed me off.

Idk I am literally tired at this point

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

I may understand that old footage especially from 2007 may triggered her and bad memories comes back. So maybe this is why she cried. But this documentary did big favor to her. So idk what to think anymore. We need more transparency here. She need to do live stream. Otherwise not buying any of her post captions.

I also agree that the old footage could be very triggering. Especially someone with anxiety. If I saw my life in my 20s relived in old videos like that I would freak out! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2