Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

If she said I felt embarrassed to revisit my past I would somehow believe it. But she said documentary embarrassed her and made fun of her. Like where ?

I was totally flummoxed by that.

Also it’s super weird that she would wait like a month after the doc when buzz has died down  to put this out. When the day after it premiered she put a video of her giggling and joking about the Super Bowl ...

HTF did Cassie get to where she is. Girl is a mess at this.

• Like 5
Just now, Slayer said:

Of course not!

She said in court documents she welcomes the support, she could easily put this to rest by making a video to shut us up but she hasn’t.

At this stage we can only trust her court docs or whatever comes out of her mouth!

#FREEBRITNEY

Agree! Don't let them get in our heads

I wonder if team con is lurking this thread rn :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, oscar0 said:

An important part of the documentary focused on her relationship with Justin. Obviously remembering that and the impact it had in the media must have hurt her. 

but she didn't watch it, so how does she know?  :explainlol_stare_spin:

tbh the documentary didn't talk that much about it, it was the press the following days that kept stirring the pot and just focusing on Justin Timberlake instead of the conservatorship

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

True. Which is why they could very well just be private videos of her goofing off thinking no one will ever see them but they take the videos and upload them.

Agree. I have said that in past. I know ow you guys love them and think it's her having fun with her social.

But no one outside of this stan base thinks that.  And it baffles me why no one around her says anything to her if she truly is behind her Instagram.

FreeBritneys biggest enemy is her Instagram

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I don't get all the "she needs to make a video and say this" stuff. If she went on video telling everyone to quit the #FreeBritney movement and voice the same concerns from the caption, no one would believe her. More conspiracies would come up saying she was put up to it. Maybe if she spoke the way she does in this video (swipe) but definitely not otherwise.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Should we stop with FreeBritney  movement? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I am genuinely confused and borderline pissed off :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

This is exactly what they want pretending she has some control and we are the ones making her suffer instead of the cship itself.

Even if Britney thinks she needs a cship bc of how they manipulate and gaslight her... 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

if they had nothing to hide and they were convinced that the conservatorship was the only solution for her, without trying anything else first, they would've allowed the process to follow its course, let her hire all the lawyers she wanted to, if it was true she needed the conservatorship, there wouldn't have been a way for her to prove otherwise.

If she's basically as bad as 90 year old with dementia according to those medical records, she shouldn't be working or living by herself. Her family should be the one providing for her needs and she should've spent all these years at her house doing nothing, with her family feeding her and dressing her.

It's the same thing we've been saying since the beginning of FreeBritney, we don't care what that damn report says, it's incongruous that they've allowed her (or forced her) to work all these years being so mentally incapacitated as she supposedly is, besides all the things we see her doing, going out and about, traveling to Hawaii, posting on social media, etc.

So if the conservatorship is needed (which is veeeeery unlikely) then they need to be prosecuted for abusing and exploiting an ill person :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Yeah they loose either way.

But even if she comes out saying she wants to stay in it.

We will never see court docs regarding why.

It will forever stay a family secret.

Unless someone leaks those documents.

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Agree. I have said that in past. I know ow you guys love them and think it's her having fun with her social.

But no one outside of this stan base thinks that.  And it baffles me why no one around her says anything to her if she truly is behind her Instagram.

FreeBritneys biggest enemy is her Instagram

No one says anything because it's literally the only thing they have to prove she's "mentally unwell." Every other time Britney is in public, she's lucid and normal.

Agreed. Her IG is clearly a propaganda machine against her and really, if Sam is such an ally, I need him to take her phone and destroy it in his butt cheeks at this point because whether she knows what's going out and how we're seeing it or not, it does her no favors and she's better off just not posting anything.

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, Dreams said:

well first, maybe fans should stop exposing their plans and ideas in bright light on this forum, her team obviously reads and analyze EVERYTHING on here and play with us, you guys should find a way to communicate on private discord servers or something, so her team doesn't know what you're planing, this is so dumb honestly

you guys expose your ideas for all to see, in plain sight

then you wonder why things aren't moving forward...

Point taken. Though I didn’t say let’s talk about it here 😉

This is a nightmare. It’s far worst than 2007. The Britney we knew or thought we knew is long gone...

I guess it’s time to let her live this new and exciting life and forget freebritney because apparently she doesn’t appreciate any of the support from the ladies who created the documentary and her fans 

• Like 2