Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

1 minute ago, pieceofphilipp said:

There is one thing I do not understand, Britney has Sam who is posting hid own stuff but also stories with her.

If she didn't write her own captions and sm posts, Sam would interfere and try to set the record straight or she would with his help or anyone of her family (Lynne etc) come out and say everything Pro conservatorship in these channels is not from me/Britney.

There are too many parties involved as I could believe Britney does not approve of these posts.

Which kinda leaves me mind boggled...

This is what I dont understand...Why doesn't anyone set the record straight and why can't she post a video on let's say, her mom's insta???

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, pampita said:

I do not believe she wrote that instagram post. But this is what I conclude as an individual given the circumstances.

Its absolutely possible that she did in fact write it, and even if she didn't watch the whole thing, by now we should have empathy on the fact that any given image of her shown in the doc could be a trigger for her. 

How is it possible that after all these years people (and fans especially) can't come to terms with the fact that what we might perceive as iconic (tragically iconic) could be something really dark for her to see or re-live.

I personally believe this post was manufactured in order to divert from the court documents. I do not have any way to prove this beliefs. So if she did write it, at least we should be able to find some understanding and compassion. 

Just a thought

I agree with this for the most part. Particularly the part about seeing footage from that period being a trigger. But I am firmly not in that camp of fans who sees 2006/07-early 2008 as "iconic." Especially in 2007, I was worried that I'd turn on the news and see that she'd died. I feared that's what I was seeing when I turned it on in 2008 and saw that she was strapped in a gurney getting wheeled out of her home. I panicked because it wasn't all that dissimilar to what we saw when Anna Nicole Smith died. 

There's nothing iconic about that. It was a frightening thing to witness. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, pieceofphilipp said:

There is one thing I do not understand, Britney has Sam who is posting hid own stuff but also stories with her.

If she didn't write her own captions and sm posts, Sam would interfere and try to set the record straight or she would with his help or anyone of her family (Lynne etc) come out and say everything Pro conservatorship in these channels is not from me/Britney.

There are too many parties involved as I could believe Britney does not approve of these posts.

THIS!!!! Like what the ****, SPEAK UP!!! You can call her dad a **** but can’t say anything else !? Wtf is going on

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

She actually said she did watch some of it...

I understand what she's saying. However good the purpose of the documentary is, they are still telling her story when she hasn't spoken about this directly herself. So I think what she means is that she doesn't want others to be speaking for herself, or even watching and judging her personal life. Her whole post is about that, and she's got a valid point there.

Please stop with those conspiracy theories, and pay attention to what she's ACTUALLY saying, because it's right there, in her own words.

To me, these posts are gold. And she's in her right to share whatever she wants, as much as she wants, whenever she wants.

We honestly stand the best, because she's a force of nature when she's on stage, but the purest girl in real life.

How can you believe that she, the *** And The City and Frozen fan who always wanted to have more kids, would post a picture of a dead baby ?! Are we even stanning the same person ?

• Like 4

Wait, now it's not Britney posting? I thought It was a conspiracy theory awww Lmfao.

To be honest, I don't think Britney watched the doc and I don't even have sure If she knows Felicia was part of It.

It is possible they made her hate everything Free Britney related. It's possible the Stockholm syndrome to be real in her case, yes.

Dancing a song of one of the main Lou and Dina clients was the Ice of the cake.

Fans still think "Britney" sends crypt messages through her posts now? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, senammoises said:

My question is: why she still stay silent? 

Watch the movie 'I care alot' and you will understand why she is silent. You can't really piss of the people that control your every move and your finances. Shes their actual prisoner. Right now she's not allowed to have a voice of her own. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, pieceofphilipp said:

Everyone in her life is approved by team con. U have to ask why her Instagram that is owned by Jamie still promotes Sam, tagging him, mentioning, etc. 

In the past he posted as if he was with her on valentines day and we later found out that she was already in the facility. He also praised her for going to the facility and then she allegedly said to the judge she was forced to go by Jamie. 

Sam, JL and Lynne always like her posts, they see people mocking her on comments and never said anything to defend her. Why aren't they telling her how are her posts being seen by gp and media, that Jamie tried to use it against her on court, why no one is telling to not feed team con anymore? It makes u wonder. 

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I'm not engaging with that insta owned by Satan itself. I'm very pro free Britney and do what I can to bring awareness where I can, but I won't support anything that has anything to do with team con at this point. I do think they use her insta against her to their advantages, so I can't stand those ****eries from them anymore. Imo they are playing with us, so we can be seen as crazy while media write about her posts and gp are curious about her. I don't think any post, any editing and any caption is by chance. 

Then they have accomplished what they set out to do. Getting rid of people like you who see right through them. 

1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

I agree with this for the most part. Particularly the part about seeing footage from that period being a trigger. But I am firmly not in that camp of fans who sees 2006/07-early 2008 as "iconic." Especially in 2007, I was worried that I'd turn on the news and see that she'd died. I feared that's what I was seeing when I turned it on in 2008 and saw that she was strapped in a gurney getting wheeled out of her home. I panicked because it wasn't all that dissimilar to what we saw when Anna Nicole Smith died. 

There's nothing iconic about that. It was a frightening thing to witness. 

My mom was a HUGE stan from 1998-2009, when I got into Britney she said it was tiring being a fan and constantly worrying about her dying unexpectedly :/

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Watch the movie 'I care alot' and you will understand why she is silent. You can't really piss of the people that control your every move and your finances. Shes their actual prisoner. Right now she's not allowed to have a voice of her own. 

Yes but I don't know