Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

Team con have caught up in the game here. They will use her social media every.single.time. because it clearly works. 

I can believe she sends in content. But as if you can’t also believe they strategically edit and post content around news/ court dates. Seriously!

Jamie is literally holding on to his “race horse”. They will do anything to drain and rake up more hours aka $$$. Stay strong everyone!

• Love 5
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, Easy There said:

How ?

You understand that she was embarrassed by a documentary that she didn’t even watched  ?

I do not believe she wrote that instagram post. But this is what I conclude as an individual given the circumstances.

Its absolutely possible that she did in fact write it, and even if she didn't watch the whole thing, by now we should have empathy on the fact that any given image of her shown in the doc could be a trigger for her. 

How is it possible that after all these years people (and fans especially) can't come to terms with the fact that what we might perceive as iconic (tragically iconic) could be something really dark for her to see or re-live.

I personally believe this post was manufactured in order to divert from the court documents. I do not have any way to prove this beliefs. So if she did write it, at least we should be able to find some understanding and compassion. 

Just a thought

• Love 7

This is not her, like sometimes it’s quite ambiguous, but these are obviously not her words. The don’t think Britney would say anything negative about FBS, but just spread thanks and appreciation of it, regardless of her views on the docu.

This is so BS, it’s so negative and is clearly trying to cast a certain viewpoint. No no no, Britney doesn’t talk so poorly about these things, she always remains classy and uplifting.

Britney knows that the documentary is giving her case very positive exposure and getting a lotta talk. After all, we did have that cute post about her mentioning excitement over the “super bowl” the weekend it premiered. We’re not that stupid team CON. Nice try though.

It’s super fishy.. There’s been too many instances of incriminating documents leaking or whatever and then songs and such coming out to divert attention and do and damage control. We’re hip to their tricks by now. Let her go, #FreeBritney  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’d like to think she’s embarrassed of being seen as an incompetent person dealing with mental illness. Maybe that’s just me. I know I would probably react the same way as an introvert if all of a sudden all eyes were on me and whether or not I’m in control of my life and everyone pitying me. Everyone commenting on it that isn’t a stan focuses primarily on how the paparazzi treated her, but not against the conservatorship itself. Who knows? I’m quite frankly exhausted of everything at this point. It feels like this will never end and we are all living in the Twilight Zone. 

Maybe she's actually referring to the 60 minutes doc with Billy B :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Honestly, I have no idea at this point. She needs to come out and say something instead sending this stuff in texts. I agree that she wants the Free Britney movement to continue, but other than that it's all speculation. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Maybe she's actually referring to the 60 minutes doc with Billy B :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Honestly, I have no idea at this point. She needs to come out and say something instead sending this stuff in texts. I agree that she wants the Free Britney movement to continue, but other than that it's all speculation. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I was more so umm’ing that she liked tweets of a lawyer called Dina who has connections with Lou and that has been involved since the c-ship...

Very strange a social media manager would be friends with them!

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

What is that supposed to prove though? Britney danced to Aersomith and mouthed the words to the song. Are we inferring Cassie has a gun to her head and tells her to spin and record this video? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Cmon' y'all 

Steven Tyler and Britney have the same management. Says it all really.

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Tho her doc put her in some good light sometimes, it was kinda sad to watch like it's a really sad and miserable life, people are feeling pity towards her she doesn't like that, she wants to be seen as a strong light fun woman.

But actually this post paints her as a victim, not a documentary. This post is made to evoke pity and gaslight us ...

Brintey even thanked all the fans through Sam's intagram. Plus Samantha and Liz said in some interviews that they heard from their sources only positive things from Britney towards the documentary. Plus SuperBowl video. So this post is bs.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Umm

So Britney has never liked Steven Tyler or Aerosmith though? We know Britney doesn't post herself but… what in the flawed logic. 

There are other maybe better examples of her talking about his/the band's music but that's all I can find so far.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is not her, like sometimes it’s quite ambiguous, but these are obviously not her words. The don’t think Britney would say anything negative about FBS, but just spread thanks and appreciation of it, regardless of her views on the docu.

This is so BS, it’s so negative and is clearly trying to cast a certain viewpoint. No no no, Britney doesn’t talk so poorly about these things, she always remains classy and uplifting.

Britney knows that the documentary is giving her case very positive exposure and getting a lotta talk. After all, we did have that cute post about her mentioning excitement over the “super bowl” the weekend it premiered. We’re not that stupid team CON. Nice try though.

It’s super fishy.. There’s been too many instances of incriminating documents leaking or whatever and then songs and such coming out to divert attention and do and damage control. We’re hip to their tricks by now. Let her go, #FreeBritney  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

When did she say anything about the #FreeBritney movement that was negative?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, pampita said:

I do not believe she wrote that instagram post. But this is what I conclude as an individual given the circumstances.

Its absolutely possible that she did in fact write it, and even if she didn't watch the whole thing, by now we should have empathy on the fact that any given image of her shown in the doc could be a trigger for her. 

How is it possible that after all these years people (and fans especially) can't come to terms with the fact that what we might perceive as iconic (tragically iconic) could be something really dark for her to see or re-live.

I personally believe this post was manufactured in order to divert from the court documents. I do not have any way to prove this beliefs. So if she did write it, at least we should be able to find some understanding and compassion. 

Just a thought

Idgi

3 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I think she is embarrased because the documentary talks about her mental health problems and her breakdown and she doesnt like that part of her life. 

How about when her own team continue to talk about her mental health to media/TMZ? 

• Love 5
  • Like 2