Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

13 minutes ago, pampita said:

I do not believe she wrote that instagram post. But this is what I conclude as an individual given the circumstances.

Its absolutely possible that she did in fact write it, and even if she didn't watch the whole thing, by now we should have empathy on the fact that any given image of her shown in the doc could be a trigger for her. 

How is it possible that after all these years people (and fans especially) can't come to terms with the fact that what we might perceive as iconic (tragically iconic) could be something really dark for her to see or re-live.

I personally believe this post was manufactured in order to divert from the court documents. I do not have any way to prove this beliefs. So if she did write it, at least we should be able to find some understanding and compassion. 

Just a thought

Kinda where I stand on it too 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Umm

This is a side note and not entirely relevant, but every time I see Steven Tyler I think about how he got the parent of a teenage groupie to grant him legal guardianship over her so he could take her on tour and sleep with her back in the 70s. Not surprising he's involved with Lou I'm Here to Legally Take Control of Your Life Taylor.

https://jezebel.com/steven-tylers-teenage-girlfriend-tells-her-side-of-the-5805190

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Universal said:

smh I'm on the verge of unfollowing Cassiney :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: 

I unfollowed the day Lawyers for Lynne & Income released the court docs showing Jamie owns her insta. I can't with their ****eries anymore tbh. We all should unfollow that messy insta owned by the Bolsonaro wannabe tbh. Let only the casual fans and gp following that propaganda for team con. 

This is starting to get really scary. I never was concerned with the other posts to decipher if it was her or not. Nothing was really that heavy. However this is really making me start believing it's not her, and if it's not then probably what Jason Alexander said about Sam asghari could be true, that his paid to be around Britney. Because even if Britney doesn't have access to her gram I'm sure he would show and tell her what's posted. Unless she's been threatened to just be quiet. I just don't know anymore, nothing makes sense. 

From now on if it doesn't come out of her own mouth I don't want to hear about it. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

I unfollowed the day Lawyers for Lynne & Income released the court docs showing Jamie owns her insta. I can't with their ****eries anymore tbh. We all should unfollow that messy insta owned by the Bolsonaro wannabe tbh. Let only the casual fans and gp following that propaganda for team con. 

Don't do that. It's probably what they want. It will just be so much easier for them to create the narrative that they want out. Don't let that happen. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

from what I did see of it

She actually said she did watch some of it...

I understand what she's saying. However good the purpose of the documentary is, they are still telling her story when she hasn't spoken about this directly herself. So I think what she means is that she doesn't want others to be speaking for herself, or even watching and judging her personal life. Her whole post is about that, and she's got a valid point there.

Please stop with those conspiracy theories, and pay attention to what she's ACTUALLY saying, because it's right there, in her own words.

To me, these posts are gold. And she's in her right to share whatever she wants, as much as she wants, whenever she wants.

We honestly stand the best, because she's a force of nature when she's on stage, but the purest girl in real life.

• Like 2

There is one thing I do not understand, Britney has Sam who is posting hid own stuff but also stories with her.

If she didn't write her own captions and sm posts, Sam would interfere and try to set the record straight or she would with his help or anyone of her family (Lynne etc) come out and say everything Pro conservatorship in these channels is not from me/Britney.

There are too many parties involved as I could believe Britney does not approve of these posts.

Which kinda leaves me mind boggled...

3 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Don't do that. It's probably what they want. It will just be so much easier for them to create the narrative that they want out. Don't let that happen. 

I'm not engaging with that insta owned by Satan itself. I'm very pro free Britney and do what I can to bring awareness where I can, but I won't support anything that has anything to do with team con at this point. I do think they use her insta against her to their advantages, so I can't stand those ****eries from them anymore. Imo they are playing with us, so we can be seen as crazy while media write about her posts and gp are curious about her. I don't think any post, any editing and any caption is by chance.