Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

Also, she's said before that not only does she not like pity but she doesn't like for other people to tell her story. So I don't think the caption is  totally off base. She's also said she does not like looking back so I doubt seeing bits and pieces of her life at such a hard time would be welcome. They even covered the media coverage of her as a mom. If she saw that, there's no doubt that it would sting.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

What SB video?

She posted a video the Monday after the Super Bowl and the doc airing where she spoke about the game, but seemed to heavily nod toward the doc and seemed excited about it. I'm sure it's on YouTube somewhere or someone here may have a link. She's a wearing a black dress.

1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

Also, she's said before that not only does she not like pity but she doesn't like for other people to tell her story. So I don't think the caption is  totally off base. She's also said she does not like looking back so I doubt seeing bits and pieces of her life at such a hard time would be welcome. They even covered the media coverage of her as a mom. If she saw that, there's no doubt that it would sting.

But she said she did not watch it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I love Britney, I don’t think she did write it but if she did it’s a pretty dumb thing to say if you haven’t watched it. It’s done nothing but portray her in a positive light and made people realise why they loved her in the first place.

I don't think it's dumb. And I don't see anything bad about what she said actually... I mean, think like you were her... Very shy, being more private than the past, because being to exposed ruined your life... Fighting your own demons, problems and then boom... Someone makes a documentary about you and the hard things you have to deal everyday, "Oh Slayer has this problem and this one too..." talking about your paintful past for the 10 millions times, the hard past you want to forget so bad... I loooooved the documentary, but I can understand that she felt embarassed that people talk about her again, without her asking for anything, while she may wants to keep it personal. If she would said I HATE IT i won't understand. But (assuming she really wrote it) she only said she felt embarassed nothing more. She doesn't like to be on the spotlight anymore. And who are we to judge? It's her story not yours!

The FREEBRITNEY movement is incredible. But don't forget one thing, we started it by our own! She didn't ask for anything! It's her story, we can help and we did alot and it was beautiful to watch, but we can't appropriate her own story. And tell how she needs to feel.

In my opinion while we are all living our lives, Britney is the one who's suffering every damn day of her life since 12 years, so we can help but it will be a shame to say how she should react. They have so many weird and dark things we don't know. Maybe she doesn't want to talk because some people are threatening her. Who knows? We are talking about alooooooooooot of money! So while we are living our "peaceful" life, she has to deal with that s*it! Plus the media, plus the fans.

Britney was humble since day 1 and even more now, she's humble and shy at the same time, so I can understand being put into the spotlight and remind her, her painful past, again and again made her cry...

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

This is a nightmare. It’s far worst than 2007. The Britney we knew or thought we knew is long gone...

I guess it’s time to let her live this new and exciting life and forget freebritney because apparently she doesn’t appreciate any of the support from the ladies who created the documentary and her fans 

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: this is not her posting - unless it’s in court documents or from her mouth we cannot believe anything.

• Love 5

Is she posting it over this video to seem subtle? Not a totally secret message obviously but a low key one? We will never know :( I’m so tired of having to speculate and assume. Even now. We just need to hear her speak. That’s all it takes Britney. If you want all this to go away and just live your life with no one fighting for you... just say it. But why would you? You seem like you’re in prison. 

aways guesswork. Always. :(

26 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Well duhh.

But she is still sending her content to someone for whatever reason.

And lots of fans believe its her posting. Unless something is seriously messy. Then they claim its her team.

Britney films all her content through offline means. We've known this since 2016, when she posted filtered videos that had chinese knock off app logos on them, rather than snapchat or instagram. No one is denying that...

...but once the content is handed over, it's up to their discretion to share it how they like. They edit them, filter them and caption them all they like. The tones doesnt even have to match I.e. All is Well/Sam Lutfi did it!, which was also proven false.

I mean, when this all started, we were getting dance videos that were 2 years old. Now, we get posts that are six months old photos, for days on end. If they're more recent, they're super low quality videos.

Her father has cited her instagram as grounds for concern in pro-conaervatorship statements in court. She has an entire team of court appointed people supposedly there to make sure she is not in vulnerable positions, and a social media manager...

...meanwhile, her partner has shared videos where she is looking healthy and happy, and then making statements against her father. 

There's too many spoons in the pot for us to look at her Instagram and say "guys! Britney definitely said this!"

• Love 3
  • Like 5

It actually did two positive things.

Number one it woke people up on the legal system and how honest mistakes, since it aired, the paps are spilling everywhere saying they were paid to make her look bad or unfit for societ.

Her holding her son and tripping on wires, that was revealed to be staged to make her look bad. 

#2. This made the fans gone from insane or crazy to actually being legit about their concerns.

She does hate being portrayed the victim, but in this case, she absolutely is a victim.  

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, phareezy said:

True. Which is why they could very well just be private videos of her goofing off thinking no one will ever see them but they take the videos and upload them.

People need to hop off this conspiracy. Britney is quirky. She’s recording these. She knows they get used whether it’s her posting them or not. No one is forcing her to make these. There’s a lot fked up about this situation, but this ain’t it. 

• Like 4