Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

1 minute ago, Email My D said:

Then they have accomplished what they set out to do. Getting rid of people like you who see right through them. 

I'm only boycotting the brand, but I'm preaching about freebritney whenever and wherever I can, so how did they get rid of me exactly? 

1 minute ago, Email My D said:

Watch the movie 'I care alot' and you will understand why she is silent. You can't really piss of the people that control your every move and your finances. Shes their actual prisoner. Right now she's not allowed to have a voice of her own. 

I saw that movie and yes I thought about Britney. But on the other hand she's in the limelight and if a audio record of her spilling the tea and the truth would surface from somewhere she would control the narrative and gain power over her handlers.

We know she would have ways to speak up of she wanted to.

• Like 4

She comes across as a victim who we pity. It would be hard for someone like her to realize that's what the general population thinks of you, especially after all the amazing things she's done throughout her career. She's allowed to feel whatever way she wants about it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

If this was really Britney's words, I think you guys are misinterpreting. She only said "embarrassed", she didn't dismissed the doc. And of course she is embarrassed, is her worst nightmare and fears being yelled to the world. It's a hard situation and it's easy for us, form outside, to give full support to the doc. But is her life, her insecurities being exposed. Although it did help and it is necessary, it doesn't make easier. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5

My reaction is that I want to see her on camera talking about everything. Her body language is always strong and I feel like I’d have a better understanding if I could physically see her address this. I appreciate the caption but again it’s odd with the content she posted and we really don’t know if it’s even her. 

Whatever happens going forward on her Instagram/in the media, keep your eyes on the prize. We know a hearing is coming up. We know they’re sweating. We know public pressure has helped tilt the gp in Britney’s favour .

Things WILL get ugly before they’re better. We just need to make sure Sam doesn’t continue to use 1000 years to get this done. Just what we CAN do, idk

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I'm only boycotting the brand, but I'm preaching about freebritney whenever and wherever I can, so how did they get rid of me exactly? 

By not having a voice on one of the most important platforms the media and gp look to, to create a narrative about this situation. 

12 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

He unfollowed her 4 days ago and this doesn’t mean anything, he’s followed and unfollowed her before. 

Right. He's a teenager and no matter how we see Britney, she's still his mom. For all we know, he could have unfollowed her because she was being a mom and told him to do something he didn't want to. This fanbase sometimes… 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I agree with this for the most part. Particularly the part about seeing footage from that period being a trigger. But I am firmly not in that camp of fans who sees 2006/07-early 2008 as "iconic." Especially in 2007, I was worried that I'd turn on the news and see that she'd died. I feared that's what I was seeing when I turned it on in 2008 and saw that she was strapped in a gurney getting wheeled out of her home. I panicked because it wasn't all that dissimilar to what we saw when Anna Nicole Smith died. 

There's nothing iconic about that. It was a frightening thing to witness. 

I understand what you are saying, but I guess you did not understand what I tried to say, 

The word "iconic" doesn't always have to mean something positive, whether you were terrified or not (as I was obviously too) doesn't change the fact that the image of the shaving became iconic in the sense that it got reproduced countlessly on different media, merchandise, re-enactions and it lives on in our collective memory. 

I did not mean to say Iconic in the way it is used today usually and colloquially to describe something great a popstar does, I meant to word it in its actual sense and definition. 

Edited by pampita
grammar
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Roger said:

How can you believe that she, the *** And The City and Frozen fan who always wanted to have more kids, would post a picture of a dead baby ?! Are we even stanning the same person ?

So one post invalidates the rest? Is that how I'm supposed to think? ALL her Instagram is fake and manipulated by others? Is that what you're saying?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, pieceofphilipp said:

I saw that movie and yes I thought about Britney. But on the other hand she's in the limelight and if a audio record of her spilling the tea and the truth would surface from somewhere she would control the narrative and gain power over her handlers.

We know she would have ways to speak up of she wanted to.

I don't think so. I really wouldn't say or do anything that's going to piss the people who control when I can s#it or how much money I'm allowed to have. Even if she said something it will probably take years before she's out of this, even that's not gaurenteed. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Ignore the fock of ittttt

No, we shouldn’t ignore it, every article like thar comes out about this post, we should flood, no, more like tidal wave the comment section, that this is all just to distract from the 2 million they about to jack from her!! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1