Britney: I didn’t watch the documentary but I was embarrassed by the light they put me in, I cried for two weeks

13 hours ago, Buffybot said:

The family will do anything to protect... The c-ship. 

The fact they were silent for months after the disastrous Bryan interview was very suspicious. 

Fear can be hard to control, so maybe JL starting to be shady again (showing she hates everything Free Britney related) is a good sign.

7 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Has the director or her co producer say anything about this development? 

Can you imagine how humiliated she probably feels to have done this out of love and respect for Britney the human/woman and then have some sht “directly from the source of silence” say “I was embarrassed by how you portrayed me”. What can she say? They seem to be very objective and factual. And since we don’t “know” for an actual proven fact that Britney didn’t say that, they probably don’t want to speak out. 

• Like 1
On 3/31/2021 at 4:59 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

She'd already lost millions on the Onyx Hotel Tour because her insurance company refused to compensate her. (The case went to court, but I've never heard the result, so I'm going to assume she lost millions on Onyx.) It is highly likely it was her insurance company that provoked the unexpected switch from temporary to permanent.

Source: https://www.contactmusic.com/britney-spears/news/britney-sues-her-insurance-companies-over-onyx-hotel-tour

It's interesting that not that many people talked about this and there really was never much mention of the result; but here is a link from 2009 that went in depth about the lawsuit:

"Britney Spears hasn’t been as fortunate with her insurance dispute. In 2005, Spears sued eight international insurance companies including Liberty, AXA and QBE to recover $9.8 million in damages for their refusal to pay her for losses she sustained when her European concert tour in 2004 was cancelled because of a knee injury.

Spears paid more than $1.3 million in insurance premiums on contingency insurance, a form of accident and illness insurance for celebrities, to cover abandonment, postponement and cancellation of performances for her 2004 Onyx Hotel Tour through the United States, Canada and Europe.

Spears underwent a medical examination for her insurers on February 5, 2004 and Dr. Drazin concluded that she was “in sound health and free from disease” and “in fit condition” for the Tour. Unfortunately for Spears, she failed to note on the questionnaire that five years earlier she had an orthopaedic surgery on her left knee and had fully recovered, subsequently performing hundreds of times since the surgery.

In March 2004 Spears injured her left knee during a performance and cancelled two shows. Spears was examined by the insurer’s doctor and cleared to perform further shows. In April 2004 Spears provided an explanation at the request of the insurers for the omission in the 2004 questionnaire. After April 2004 the insurers extended the policy from August 10, 2004 to August 15, 2004 and accepted premiums despite Spears acknowledging that she made a mistake on the 2004 questionnaire.

On June 11, 2004 Spears had surgery for her injury that took place on June 8, 2004 while shooting her music video “Outrageous”. Ultimately Spears was diagnosed with a floating cartilage and cancelled her summer tour of 2004. Despite Spears’ insistence that many of the insurers knew of her pre-existing problems because they insured her for the Tour 2000 with disclosure at that time, Spears’ insurers are dragging their feet in paying this legitimate claim.

Whether you’re a celebrity or not, being denied your claim is stressful for you and your family. Insurers delay as a matter of course. Able counsel may reduce the delay and help resolve your life insurance claim and disability insurance claim."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sharelawyers.com/celebrity-life-and-disability-claims/amp/

• Like 2
1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

It's interesting that not that many people talked about this and there really was never much mention of the result; but here is a link from 2009 that went in depth about the lawsuit:

"Britney Spears hasn’t been as fortunate with her insurance dispute. In 2005, Spears sued eight international insurance companies including Liberty, AXA and QBE to recover $9.8 million in damages for their refusal to pay her for losses she sustained when her European concert tour in 2004 was cancelled because of a knee injury.

Spears paid more than $1.3 million in insurance premiums on contingency insurance, a form of accident and illness insurance for celebrities, to cover abandonment, postponement and cancellation of performances for her 2004 Onyx Hotel Tour through the United States, Canada and Europe.

Spears underwent a medical examination for her insurers on February 5, 2004 and Dr. Drazin concluded that she was “in sound health and free from disease” and “in fit condition” for the Tour. Unfortunately for Spears, she failed to note on the questionnaire that five years earlier she had an orthopaedic surgery on her left knee and had fully recovered, subsequently performing hundreds of times since the surgery.

In March 2004 Spears injured her left knee during a performance and cancelled two shows. Spears was examined by the insurer’s doctor and cleared to perform further shows. In April 2004 Spears provided an explanation at the request of the insurers for the omission in the 2004 questionnaire. After April 2004 the insurers extended the policy from August 10, 2004 to August 15, 2004 and accepted premiums despite Spears acknowledging that she made a mistake on the 2004 questionnaire.

On June 11, 2004 Spears had surgery for her injury that took place on June 8, 2004 while shooting her music video “Outrageous”. Ultimately Spears was diagnosed with a floating cartilage and cancelled her summer tour of 2004. Despite Spears’ insistence that many of the insurers knew of her pre-existing problems because they insured her for the Tour 2000 with disclosure at that time, Spears’ insurers are dragging their feet in paying this legitimate claim.

Whether you’re a celebrity or not, being denied your claim is stressful for you and your family. Insurers delay as a matter of course. Able counsel may reduce the delay and help resolve your life insurance claim and disability insurance claim."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sharelawyers.com/celebrity-life-and-disability-claims/amp/

I wonder...

Did she require a medical examination for the Circus, FF, and POM tours, and the Domination residency?

Or did the conservatorship give her a free pass? 

• Like 1