2018 Reddit post: "A lot of people who post/comment on BreatheHeavy forums are terrible human beings"

GMFlop

Well i was bullied here once years ago back in the Femme Fatale tour for asking help to win a chance at the M&G. :slayde:

I would say it was pretty crazy and toxic but yet it's the inetrnet and people say things they dont say outloud and offend and write whatever they want beacuse they can :melt:

• Love 1

Honestly, there are MUCH worse places than here, especially like ATRL.

Sure this place can be toxic at times, but it is nowhere near as bad as they claim and there is a lot more positivity.

This place has improved SO much, especially over the past year or so! I see a sense of community, friendships blossoming, a sense of unity - tell me how we are horrible when have all been rallying together to fight for the freedom of someone who was wrongly denied it?

Honestly, I think over the past year and a half we've really showed what a dedicated and passionate fanbase we are and how much love and respect we have for our favourite artist. 

Jordan and the other mods before me have done an amazing job in making this place more welcoming and fun! Plus of course the amazing members here ;) 

Breatheheavy/Exhale is a great place :goat:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

I am glad this is a more positive place now. But still here and there replies like: "shut up", "grow up", "we don't care" "chill" are written not in a funny context. We can do betther than this. Some times I wonder if it is all just cultural differences, i don't know.

:umomg:awh  man I am sorry when I said something out of character to you the other day I’m sad you’re still holding onto it. DM me if you want but I’m soz :ohdear:

This is exactly why I post less, because every time I post it is met with a ton of negativity. With Covid and the economy the way it is I don't need any more negativity added to my life. I have heavily considered deleting my account and getting my news and gossip from a less toxic source. I really hope you do get a handle on this Jordan or you will loose the people who have been following since Day 1.:overitkbye: 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

Well it was much crazier back in 2017/18 when I started coming on here, but it was also fun people weren’t as sensitive and I used to joke around ALOT and made some good friends (who have left by now)  

but then again there were lots of toxic people on here so maybe it’s good exhale is different now

its more welcoming 

• Love 2

Well I only joined the site last month but I’ve been lurking here since January and so far everyone’s been really welcoming and sweet. I like it here more than I do twitter (that apps made me cry so much) so I think Jordan and the mods are doing a great job right now. I went on the wayback machine last week to see what the site was like in 2004/5/6/7/8 but I could only see the main page and Jordan’s posts at the time. It seemed nice (granted I couldn’t read the comments as they had not been archived so who knows) but yeah overall I love this place and it makes me happy:hugs:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Elvira_fr said:

I am glad this is a more positive place now. But still here and there replies like: "shut up", "grow up", "we don't care" "chill" are written not in a funny context. We can do betther than this. Some times I wonder if it is all just cultural differences, i don't know.

when I joined, 90% of the replies I got were "didn't read lol" and that was their way of ending an argument. Literally, you couldn't write more than three lines, because people wouldn't bother to read it.

I'm glad that current exhalers have passed their reading course :chershade:

Also, you couldn't have any other favorite album that wasn't Blackout, until Britney Jean came out and everyone were obsessed with it (until it debuted at #4)

1 hour ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Thank god I'm not an exhaler :orly:

but you have to exhale after you inhale :didilie:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I mean they're not wrong, but those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I still think that MadonnaNation, that one Xtina forum whose name I can't remember, and GGD are the worst pop girl fan sites though. GGD especially; they warn you for insignificant things like posting a gif with ****** connotations even if the gif itself isn't actually graphic, or for throwing shade even if it's obviously a joke. Hell, posting anything even remotely negative gets you warned or banned outright.

I remember on the other Britney forums (BritneyForums.net and breatheheavy.org) they always talked about how mean it was here on exhale or as they called it “exhell.”  I was always afraid to go on here because of how ppl described the way they talked about Brit and how they talked to others on here. I finally in 2014 decided to come on here. Glad I did! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, YvonneSpears said:

This is exactly why I post less, because every time I post it is met with a ton of negativity. With Covid and the economy the way it is I don't need any more negativity added to my life. I have heavily considered deleting my account and getting my news and gossip from a less toxic source. I really hope you do get a handle on this Jordan or you will loose the people who have been following since Day 1.:overitkbye: 

I think things are better :katyclown:

• Love 1