2018 Reddit post: "A lot of people who post/comment on BreatheHeavy forums are terrible human beings"

GMFlop

26 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Breathe Heavy had a dark phase around 2017 with a group of users Jordan was scared to ban (they said things about Britney I wouldn’t say about my worst enemy and Jordan never did nothing until after like a year).

link to those threads?

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

link to those threads?

I have no idea where they are now sorry, they’re mostly from 2017 and they were several, I remember one of the group saying Britney slept her way to the top and Jordan did nothing cause I guess it caused traffic? But a lot of fans left this website because of them.

• Like 2

I found out about this place from my old best friend Chrissy in high school. She was a massive stan since a little girl and sophomore year is when Blackout came out and I started started becoming obsessed. She had an account here and told me to join and after maybe a month she refused to go on exhale because she said it was scary and full of creeps. She would only read the main page. This place has always been chaotic. There’s a Britney page on facebook that’s really blown up and people constantly bash this place. I love exhale but it’s all very true. 

And that’s a completely accurate statement but it’s not so bad now, there used to be two users in particular that were esp. deplorable (honestly, I suspected it was just a single psychotic person behind those accounts cuz the posts were just too similar, lol) that made it very toxic here, which is why I left for a few years, but I started lurking back when Britney’s gram dropped that voicemail, but eventually noticed those two users must have finally be banned, so I felt comfortable posting again.

Theres still an ****** here and there but it does feel like a better environment compared to the past.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Well, it's true, I've seen it all here. :juggingu: 

There was a time when there was a lot of Britney bashing.. Which is very weird for a Britney forum.. :nyheadache:

The problem is that this forum is filled with people from every age, so when a 30 years old argue with a 12 years old, you guessed it, it's a mess.

But it's a fun place, I always have a good laugh on here. :gimmemoar:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1