2018 Reddit post: "A lot of people who post/comment on BreatheHeavy forums are terrible human beings"

GMFlop

3 hours ago, Mainshow said:

At least, we are better human beings than the horribly ****ty mods on Popjustice.

Popjustice was the first of two Facebook pages to block me. 

The second one was the false Anti lgbtq conservative page titled one million mom's. One million my arse. 

As for popjustice. I had a photo of Madonna that said I'm the queen , fu#k the rest. Generation Z called it ****** and anti gaga. Well they won I was blocked. From their Facebook page. 

• Haha 3

i think some people are and some members are scared to question their "leaders" here. I've seen some bad people a few months ago but recently I've seen more support and love. I just mean i was mocked for my mental illness by a moderator and members were telling me to not upset her that she is a bully and thats what she does. Its obvi a repeat story but so in sync with the topic.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/2/2020 at 8:15 PM, Korb said:

I was here since 2011,the queenflopga era if yall remember. Honey...it was definitely a time.
Trolling was at an all time high,and I believe we had a member who was a known ped0phile:mariahstare:

Does anyone remember that loser named Cherri (or something like that) and its group of pathetic loser friends? That wasn't so long ago and I remember they ran round' here saying the most awful **** ever about Britney and NOTHING was done about it for the longest. :schoolingtime:
I believe they got me banned back then because I got into a beef with one of their "members" and dragged them at some point.

This is going to be incredibly random but I remember Cherry although I didn’t know him from here, I used to only lurk exhale. I knew Cherry from the now nonexistent music/pop culture IMDb message boards back in late 2000’s or early 2010’s. He was incredibly nasty and vile on IMDb and I do remember him mentioning “exhell” all the time on there. It’s crazy to think this guy was such a literal evil bully/troll that he even caused the same havoc on here SMH. Just the way you’re describing it alone I know it’s the same Cherry- was he a big Gaga stan? 

On 9/2/2020 at 8:15 PM, Korb said:

I was here since 2011,the queenflopga era if yall remember. Honey...it was definitely a time.
Trolling was at an all time high,and I believe we had a member who was a known ped0phile:mariahstare:

Does anyone remember that loser named Cherri (or something like that) and its group of pathetic loser friends? That wasn't so long ago and I remember they ran round' here saying the most awful **** ever about Britney and NOTHING was done about it for the longest. :schoolingtime:
I believe they got me banned back then because I got into a beef with one of their "members" and dragged them at some point.

Omg LostPainting, the nonce who was obsessed with Beiber! He was before my time (2013 onwards), but I remember hearing about him. Gross. Apparently someone on Exhale called the FBI on him?

• Haha 1

I honestly used to be one of those users...probably. I didn‘t bash her or anything but I was pretty judgemental and superficial and idk, I think those personality traits are pretty much what‘s causing the toxic negativity most of the time, others just took it far more...too far and it was pretty disgusting. The good thing is that negativity is always just the projection of a very unhappy person taking it out on others, so hopefully no one will take those comments really to heart.

I used too avoid this forum like the plague. It was so Toxic, pun not intended. It just felt like people were overly critical and honestly worse than the media in 2007 and the GP critics. There was no continuity to anything posted. People criticized Vegas and in the same sentence criticized her prime performances? It always felt like if you prefaced something with "I love her, I'm a fan BUT" it gave them validation to post some of the nasty stuff.

Also, some of the FreeBritney posts can be childish. Yes I believe her Dad and Lou are detrimental to her but some of the abuse gets  bit much. It's a small minority but the people who target the places of work etc that's crazy.

It does seem a bit better now but I mostly post on another Britney forum and I've known most of the posters since 2002. Si I tend to stay there but they definitely have some toxic people there too but the blocking feature makes life easy.

I do feel this is the most up to date for Britney news so I avoid the cliques and the crazy stuff and just enjoy my time here under the radar.

<3

On 9/3/2020 at 10:05 PM, monkeystar88 said:

i think some people are and some members are scared to question their "leaders" here. I've seen some bad people a few months ago but recently I've seen more support and love. I just mean i was mocked for my mental illness by a moderator and members were telling me to not upset her that she is a bully and thats what she does. Its obvi a repeat story but so in sync with the topic.

of course her follower would dislike this. didn't you apologize for her the last time we spoke?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 9:05 AM, monkeystar88 said:

I am really sorry that you felt that way, @monkeystar88

It truly is no joke to make fun of mental illness especially when we stan a star who is a mental health icon (in a good way)

But i hope that doesnt hold you from having a fun experience here on exhale, just ignore such people and i hope the best for you :):hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: