2018 Reddit post: "A lot of people who post/comment on BreatheHeavy forums are terrible human beings"

GMFlop

I see no lies. I hated how much threads were about britney's face and her looks: threads about her hair, lips, the eyes, THE ******* NOSE (I would say 1 thread on the main page was about her nose, daily), being skinny, being fat again, the fillers, which fillers did she get, her mannerisms on dancing, etc. Anything was a valid reason to hate her (yet all of us are supposedly "stans").  Why we used to think that it was normal to criticize every woman's feature? :parisok: 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Slayer said:

omg :omggg: I'm trying to remember who the other trolls were :akii:

I thought I was one of the few oldest members remaining here! My OG account was made in 2008 :kyliecry: I don't know what happened to it.

I'm new here as member.. But I've been here without an account since 2008

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I thought I was one of the few oldest members remaining here! My OG account was made in 2008 :kyliecry: I don't know what happened to it.

I started my account in 2011, but I've lurked since the beginning.

If we still had our friend lists I could have easily rifled off a few of the trolls.

• Leader
23 minutes ago, Oxic said:

I see no lies. I hated how much threads were about britney's face and her looks: threads about her hair, lips, the eyes, THE ******* NOSE (I would say 1 thread on the main page was about her nose, daily), being skinny, being fat again, the fillers, which fillers did she get, her mannerisms on dancing, etc. Anything was a valid reason to hate her (yet all of us are supposedly "stans").  Why we used to think that it was normal to criticize every woman's feature? :parisok: 

EEK. Never again!!

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I was already lurking everything here in 2008 as well.:mcwave:  Even 2007. Took a very long time to actually became active & posting. Before that i used to be more active at BB :jl:

didnt Jordan moved the site at one point (loooong time ago) and we needed to register new accounts or something like that? I hated that, because my origin register profile date got lost.:sobbing: I would have been super vintage by now :ohi:

• Love 2